Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dima it's Lola?Agree in part,because basically all girls participant in things that night,but Megan was the one that participate more..so could be that someone didn't like that in rlc and this short stay it's their punishment or something,but really makes no sense send away rebbeca and now Megan,in my option they were a lot better than lola and could have been even more if the "mistress" Lola gone away and the girls stayed,the new girl isn't bad..but not as interesting as rebbeca or Megan.

No, Dima is the bearded guy. Rebecca told him that she did not like his influence on the girls. When Dima was in the apartment Rebecca had a phonecall with her boyfriend, she said that all the girls were fine, but the last few days were different. She also said that she had planned to stay for 2-3 months, but now she wanted to leave much earlier

Don't misunderstand me, I think at the time Rebecca really enjoyed herself, and so did the other girls, but once everyone was sober I think Rebecca realised that this was not what she planned, and she did not want to be a part of it any more. RLC did not kick her out, she decided to leave as she was no longer enjoying her time there. Maybe the same can be said for Megan

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

No, Dima is the bearded guy. Rebecca told him that she did not like his influence on the girls. When Dima was in the apartment Rebecca had a phonecall with her boyfriend, she said that all the girls were fine, but the last few days were different. She also said that she had planned to stay for 2-3 months, but now she wanted to leave much earlier

Don't misunderstand me, I think at the time Rebecca really enjoyed herself, and so did the other girls, but once everyone was sober I think Rebecca realised that this was not what she planned, and she did not want to be a part of it any more. RLC did not kick her out, she decided to leave as she was no longer enjoying her time there. Maybe the same can be said for Megan

Buff,now that I think rebbeca always seemed more apart of that things with the dude,as much I like sex etc(and who doesn't)think things could be better without the dude being in rlc..miss rebbeca and gona miss also an little Megan,the girls that stay in the house are very different and not my taste at all.