Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, manbat321 said:

off topic Kristy bated in open and Kami is now getting it from behind without any covers so maybe this apartment will improve too!!  Lola maybe will loosen her grip on it!!   Hope springs eternal!

It was either this or the flat and it's occupants would be replaced ASAP.

With everything that goes on with RLC, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure this out :shy:

The problem RLC has with this now is that NO ONE is sharing any of this new action (or very little of it) because of their aggressive banning - both now and definitely earlier regarding this flat.  Talk about shooting themselves in the foot!!!!!

If you have to be online at the right time to catch this, then that's a weak selling point if you ask me!

I've tried to share a few things from the various flats available...giving RLC some FREE PR...  As I am a member of a different kind of Forum, I know for a fact that they would appreciate a lot what the RLC flats has to offer!  I know a couple of places where the people would be off the rails with what's shown here. A non-RLC video but VERY much related had over 50000 views in a week. If 1% of them tried out RLC, that would be a lot of $$ they could invest further. Thus creating a win-win circle for everyone.

Guess we'll see how things go....

• Upvote 3

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

Pourquoi Belle est absente  ???    elle a ses regles  ????    Mais elle est partie aussi et où est elle  ?

Bonne question Isi. Personne ne le sait, pourvu qu'elle vienne ici pour continuer la "Soirée lingerie noire" avec les filles!!

• Upvote 1