Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

They can't hold that party again Megan has gone. They will hold a party with about half the interest if that. Besides which does B1 really wanted to be contaminated by Lola again ... I'm not suggesting she's dirty just that she might intefere if anything hot happens which doesn't involve her such as standing in the way of Belle. B1 does allow something for free viewers.

As long as they don't open the door for Lola, party at B1 is the best solution...

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

So since Stella is  the only one in B1 now, it might go under UM soon i guess, and since she hasn't started to pack yet, maybe they haven't told her?

If it true that Anna is leaving soon and we no Polya is leaving they my bring in a new girl for apt 1# before Anna or Polya leave so there still will be 4 girls in apt 1# but it could be Monday when a new girls could arrive

Just now, Frankster said:

Wrong girl moving, should have been Anna, but if it's true like some said, that Anna might be leaving soon too, (And Belle hopefully not), Belle will soon get two new room mates.

It would have been better to replace Lola with Irma since she's mor ethan caple of being a good boss, very intelligent and unlike Lola caring, she is a giver not a taker. Then bring Anna into B2 and hey presto 3 friends for a better atmosphere. I bet Megan would have stayed with Irma looking after her. Being a B1 watcher I was hoping nobody interesting was going to be in B2 but now my 2nd favourite of B1 has been stolen. If Anna is going soon that's 3 new housemates for Bella. Bring back Megan immediately and she can share with Bella but failing that at least get in some more normal girls like Megan and let Bella corrupt them in her own time - not leave into Lola to bully them. I hope they bring more young short brunettes (or blondes) with a strong libido. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yeah just seen the name changes on the apartment room listing. I'm surprised -  not the mix of girls I would have expected. I wonder if that anything to do with Stella sleeping with Lola last night?

@ happyman88 Did some thing happen with Lola and Stella in the way of sex last night.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It would have been better to replace Lola with Irma since she's mor ethan caple of being a good boss, very intelligent and unlike Lola caring, she is a giver not a taker. Then bring Anna into B2 and hey presto 3 friends for a better atmosphere. I bet Megan would have stayed with Irma looking after her. Being a B1 watcher I was hoping nobody interesting was going to be in B2 but now my 2nd favourite of B1 has been stolen. If Anna is going soon that's 3 new housemates for Bella. Bring back Megan immediately and she can share with Bella but failing that at least get in some more normal girls like Megan and let Bella corrupt them in her own time - not leave into Lola to bully them. I hope they bring more young short brunettes (or blondes) with a strong libido. 

I don't care how and where, as long as Irma comes back sometime, sooner is better. Maybe it's time for an Ukraine appartment, with Irma and Megan

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

@ happyman88 Did some thing happen with Lola and Stella in the way of sex last night.

No. Stella is one of the least sexual of them, as I remember it, she was the one that did the least last wedensday.

Have masturbated a couple of times. She hasn't seemed to taken with Lola, and not much interaction with Caroline either, so it's a weird move in my eyes.

Just hope Danaya comes when Polya (and Anna?) leaves. Would be great to she those tits again, and hopefully she opens more the second time around, like Ilona did.