Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could she be doing a "cleanout" the way we do, before getting a colonoscopy?

She put something in her water bottle, is drinking a lot of it, and now she is going to the bathroom a lot.

I have heard that models do it before important modeling jobs, because they lose weight very quickly.  Probably not very healthy.

I've been observing Carolina this morning with interest and now everything has come together. The potion she has been mixing I believe is nothing more than salt water solution with the salt being taken from he canister at the back of the worktop. The second batch was cloudy and she is dissolving the salt with hot water from the kettle then topping it up with cold water from the big bottle. She has forced herself to be sick at least three times that I've counted to presumably get rid of everything that is in her stomach. She is now in top form skipping about the place and has been on the phone speaking in Russian I think and sending/receiving many text messages. Anna has been up early and showered giving kitty a very close shave and as we know from before when she does that she is in for some serious pussy action. She has made up to look pretty good and the two of them have been speaking with each other on the phone this morning. Carolina has placed a few make up pencils, her hairbrush, some small packets and about 100 euros into her small handbag. Just before she left she went to the toilet again and was in there for about 5 minutes which is too long for a piss so maybe it was for something else. She left at 14.29 so I'm guessing meeting a car outside at 14.30 hrs. Anna receives a text then goes to the downstairs loo before leaving and with her black shoulder bag, at 14.43 which is just enough time for a car to get from barca2 to barca1 in daytime traffic.So it is clear the two of them are being taken somewhere but for what and what is in her black bag - changes of clothes perhaps? Let's see what time they come home at and if they are loaded down with shopping bags or if they come home looking rather smug and tired and with bulging purses.

It has been very well planned since Carolina and Anna got up and all the actions these two have been doing this morning, I believe point towards something sordid going to take place this afternoon. Could be wrong but as I said yesterday I get an uncomfortable feeling and images of a manipulative and bearded ghostly figure lurking in the background and possibly even driving a car.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I've been observing Carolina this morning with interest and now everything has come together. The potion she has been mixing I believe is nothing more than salt water solution with the salt being taken from he canister at the back of the worktop. The second batch was cloudy and she is dissolving the salt with hot water from the kettle then topping it up with cold water from the big bottle. She has forced herself to be sick at least three times that I've counted to presumably get rid of everything that is in her stomach. She is now in top form skipping about the place and has been on the phone speaking in Russian I think and sending/receiving many text messages. Anna has been up early and showered giving kitty a very close shave and as we know from before when she does that she is in for some serious pussy action. She has made up to look pretty good and the two of them have been speaking with each other on the phone this morning. Carolina has placed a few make up pencils, her hairbrush, some small packets and about 100 euros into her small handbag. Just before she left she went to the toilet again and was in there for about 5 minutes which is too long for a piss so maybe it was for something else. She left at 14.29 so I'm guessing meeting a car outside at 14.30 hrs. Anna receives a text then goes to the downstairs loo before leaving and with her black shoulder bag, at 14.43 which is just enough time for a car to get from barca2 to barca1 in daytime traffic.So it is clear the two of them are being taken somewhere but for what and what is in her black bag - changes of clothes perhaps? Let's see what time they come home at and if they are loaded down with shopping bags or if they come home looking rather smug and tired and with bulging purses.

It has been very well planned since Carolina and Anna got up and all the actions these two have been doing this morning, I believe point towards something sordid going to take place this afternoon. Could be wrong but as I said yesterday I get an uncomfortable feeling and images of a manipulative and bearded ghostly figure lurking in the background and possibly even driving a car.

I was observing this morning and you are spot on. You didn't mention,however,that after Anna had a rather intense masturbation session after her grooming and breakfast. She slept in a skimpy top and no panties last night so she was pretty worked up this morning. She was covered, but pretty impressive nonetheless. a real headboard banger....

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I was observing this morning and you are spot on. You didn't mention,however,that after Anna had a rather intense masturbation session after her grooming and breakfast. She slept in a skimpy top and no panties last night so she was pretty worked up this morning. She was covered, but pretty impressive nonetheless. a real headboard banger....

Shit, I must have been having my breakfast then and missed it. You're right about last night and I thought we were in for an open bate she was that horny but then my opinion changed again when she rolled over and I thought she's not the Anna we knew from January but now just a friggin prick teaser

• Upvote 1