Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Just now, Zinc said:

not really....RLC came up with a formula to have ecstasy to have atleast one or two day fun....but stella is that category...who is actually a cyborg...dumb cyborg..megan was always super shy but look what she achieved that night..and rebacca was the most decent and reserved girl ever...but she was awesome..

You're wrong about Stella, but I won't start an argument about it. Let's just remember that Stella has rubbed girls pussies and used a dildo on megan, she let Belle fuck her with a dildo and was kissing Polya's pussy in the shower. Stella has done more than 90% of girls to come through the Barca apartments, but still people complain. Irma never got anywhere near as far as Stella, but people love her (including me, of course)

I'll say it again, recent events have spoiled you

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

but she not give anything...She see what Carolina is hot, but she isn't in the mood...She is never or so a little only in a sexy mood!

Carolina has not even masturbated since she came here, but still people say she is more open and sexy than Stella? It's nonsense

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Now Carolina has put her top back on,,,,so that means that the 1 hour of teasing is officially over,,,time to blow out the candles and call it a night until tomorrow,,same time same place.:biggrin:

And so goes the saga of the Barcelona teasing apartments :biggrin: Same BatTime, Same Bat Channel

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

You're wrong about Stella, but I won't start an argument about it. Let's just remember that Stella has rubbed girls pussies and used a dildo on megan, she let Belle fuck her with a dildo and was kissing Polya's pussy in the shower. Stella has done more than 90% of girls to come through the Barca apartments, but still people complain. Irma never got anywhere near as far as Stella, but people love her (including me, of course)

I'll say it again, recent events have spoiled you

if you remember correctly...she was the only girl that night...who was lying bored on the sofa...she had no clue what to do....she was like that for a very long time..until Anna went to her...forced her into stripping and brought her into the mood..and can you imagine the pressure on stella when everyone around her was going wild...and she had nothing to do...she i believe have cheated RLC into believing she is a bi..i think she is totally straight and uncomfortable...

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now Carolina has put her top back on,,,,so that means that the 1 hour of teasing is officially over,,,time to blow out the candles and call it a night until tomorrow,,same time same place.:biggrin:

B&B, is that you?

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

if you remember correctly...she was the only girl that night...who was lying bored on the sofa...she had no clue what to do....she was like that for a very long time..until Anna went to her...forced her into stripping and brought her into the mood..and can you imagine the pressure on stella when everyone around her was going wild...and she had nothing to do...she i believe have cheated RLC into believing she is a bi..i think she is totally straight and uncomfortable...

So you would rather she tried to do something which made her uncomfortable, just to please you? Not every girl likes having sex with other girls. Does that make them a worthless tenant?

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Too much Stella hate. She's absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful girls we've ever had here. No she doesn't act in the same way as some of the other girls, but that's because different people have different personalities. 3 months ago, if we had Stella in the apartment, who bates with a dildo in the open, everyone would have thought she was the perfect tenant. Recent events have spoiled you.

Stella is great, and I hope she stays the full 3 months

Ben I don't hate her LOL she has big mouth never shuts up she disturbs others when they playing with each eachother  yes bates with a dildo in the open, but she doesn't do nothing for me the way she dose it's tern off for me Leora dose Nelly, Dash Ellisa Elma all this girls did now that was good but Stella did I know it was for shaw it's was very cold not sexy the way she dose that's my opinion I don't hate her she nice person