Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

One day or two of course that's fine,now dudes like this..that are praticaly living in the houses..nop..just look at it now..girls in lingerie..beautiful sight..ugly hairy thing..disgusting..not good to look at all

he do not look good, now ... that i can agree on ... :) ... but without him ... all girls there would most likly just watch there smartphones ... 

... what do you think?

8 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Indeed that dude is ruining everything ! Without him girls would get drunk and naked at parties ! They would wander whenever they want in sexy underwear  ! They would shower together, share beds and even get naughty together. As long as that dude will be here, nothing will happen in that apartment :( 

No he will just fuck Anna hard again and the girls will lick eachothers pussies. But of course the old days was sooo much better if one is afraid of some dirty sex on their screen ;)

Just now, MrBox said:

he do not look good, now ... that i can agree on ... :) ... but without him ... all girls there would most likly just watch there smartphones ... 

... what do you think?

Agree also,I have mix feeling Mrbox,because I can see the both things,the good ones and the bad ones he brought to rlc..agree that the other good night was a lot thanks to the dude.Well let's see what desenvelopes tonight hehe

• Upvote 1