Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I'm the same Mr Box i don't think anyone wants it to close down it gives us more variety to watch

But it will be interesting with Anna gone Polya soon then Stella then Lola 4 new girls in a short time should be good

I do not know something about the move out of Stella or Lola, but would strongly dislike a fast move out of Stella. She is a nice and very open girl. 

With Lolo, I can say that for me with every day, it get more and more obviously that she is some kind of boss there. ... Yesterday she actually did a good job. That the guy had overdone it or had some kind of a show, was handelt well by her. ... For me, there is no fast replacement needed in B2.  ... :) ... let see. 

Salio Anna, la falsa, después de compartir cama y estancia con Belle ni se despidió de ella, y dudo mucho que esta mala compañera regrese a su país, solo hay que ver el vestuario que lleva, y a todo esto la " madamme y la alumna aventajada escondidas en el balcón ", en fin, " vida real " en estos apartamentos.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Regard Carolina agree..but Belle you're very wrong..that night..she received oral sex(by rebbeca)she sucked etc the boobs of Megan,Rebecca etc.she used vibrator on several girls..rebbeca sucked her boobs and pu££$ very nicely.So regard Belle you're wrong,regard Carolina..agree.

remember I said that night was an aberration! there was obviously an added influence that made every female there act in a way that you haven't seen since that time. An ability to stay up for hours without getting drunk and no inhibitions whatsoever? You haven't seen that since nor will you see it again...I concede that I could be wrong but I ask that you point out to me where you've seen that behavior with the exception of Demid's visit?

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

remember I said that night was an aberration! there was obviously an added influence that made every female there act in a way that you haven't seen since that time. An ability to stay up for hours without getting drunk and no inhibitions whatsoever? You haven't seen that since nor will you see it again...I concede that I could be wrong but I ask that you point out to me where you've seen that behavior with the exception of Demid's visit?

I think Belle is adorable and every moment I see her on screen is a joy but I was trying to point out a point....not criticize Belle..