Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j avais contacter  il a quelque temps RLC pour leur dire que ca commence a m énervé  ces maintenances quotidienne  dans ces appartements  .

il mon répondus nous avons des pannes fréquente sur le réseaux internet sur ces appartement  mes nous travaillons dessus  pour résoudre le problème.

moi je les crois pas du tout pourquoi les autres appartement il a rarement des maintenance

He's my completely baseless theory about the maintenance at Barca 2

Last night *something* happens with the beardy dude at the club. Anna decides she wants nothing to do with him, and the other girls want him gone from the apartment. RLC puts the apartment UM and sends someone over to get rid of his clothes etc. they decide to leave it UM until Rebecca is gone to avoid two UM periods.

I'm probably wrong, but if both Rebecca and Dima are gone when the apt comes online I guess that would explain it

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Last night *something* happens with the beardy dude at the club. Anna decides she wants nothing to do with him, and the other girls want him gone from the apartment. RLC puts the apartment UM and sends someone over to get rid of his clothes etc. they decide to leave it UM until Rebecca is gone to avoid two UM periods.

I'm probably wrong, but if both Rebecca and Dima are gone when the apt comes online I guess that would explain it

It's a plausible theory.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

It's a plausible theory.

There is a blue painted wall. ... One day, you saw some buckets filled with magenta color: ... "Oh no, please do not paint this wall with this color.".  He is bad, i do not like this color, ...

... ups ... I ment "IT is bad" ... i do not speak about the guy here ... ::)

A few days later, the wall is still blue: ... "Thanks god, he has made the right decision and returned the color."

... but ...

We still do not know what happend. He, she(!) or even them(!), could have

• Painted the wall with cyan and used the mangenta to get the correct blue tone
  • Used the color for a different place
  • Put the color back to the storage room where it is lying pointless around for ages and is worn out only to clean up this damned room monthly ... :)

It could be anything and we have no prove of anything. ... Not even a good indication. ... If Dima and Rebecca are gone when the apartment get back online we have no prove for anything.

He could still be back hours later (or even days); he could have arranges the departure a long time ago (may even use the same plane as rebecca ... ); ..... so many possibilities

Beside the photos he took, he did nothing wrong so far. The girls seems to like him. Some even were intimate with him. ....

I suspect, you want to dislike this guy, but you should at least try to be unprejudiced. ... Not all guys are bad. ... He may be one you would like if you know him in person.