Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

There is a blue painted wall. ... One day, you saw some buckets filled with magenta color: ... "Oh no, please do not paint this wall with this color.".  He is bad, i do not like this color, ...

... ups ... I ment "IT is bad" ... i do not speak about the guy here ... ::)

A few days later, the wall is still blue: ... "Thanks good, he has made the right decision and returned the color."

... but ...

We still do not know what happend. He, she(!) or even them(!), could have

• Painted the wall with cyan and used the mangenta to get the correct blue tone
  • Used the color for a different place
  • Put the color back to the storage room where it is lying pointless around for ages and is worn out only to clean up this damned room monthly ... :)

It could be anything and we have no prove of anything. ... Not even a good indication. ... If Dima and Rebecca are gone when the apartment get back online we have no prove for anything.

He could still be back hours later (or even days); he could have arranges the departure a long time ago (may even use the same plane as rebecca ... ); ..... so many possibilities

Beside the photos he took, he did nothing wrong so far. The girls seems to like him. Some even were intimate with him. ....

I suspect, you want to dislike this guy, but you should at least try to be unprejudiced. ... Not all guys are bad. ... He may be one you would like if you know im in person. 

Are you high? Cool story about colours.
Btw, you quoted me but your last sentence is clearly not directed at me since I'm one of the few who's stated many times that I don't mind him at all.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Spoon said:

Are you high? Cool story about colours.
Btw, you quoted me but your last sentence is clearly not directed at me since I'm one of the few who's stated many times that I don't mind him at all.

I thought the story is helpful to get an common understanding about the lack of knowledge that we all have about this place ... we almost know nothing for real about this apartment.

... it could even be that .... Dima and rebecca are  kidnapped by aliens .... " It's a plausible theory." ... i saw it in movies so may times ... :angel: 

... please do not be attacked ... it is meant nice ... and just used to give some sense for the scale of made up stories that are going around in this forum

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I thought the story is helpful to get an common understanding about the lack of knowledge that we all have about this place ... we almost know nothing for real about this apartment.

... it could even be that .... Dima and rebecca are  kidnapped by aliens .... " It's a plausible theory." ... i saw it in movies so may times ... :angel: 

... please do not be attacked ... it is meant nice ... and just used to give some sense for the scale of made up stories that are going around in this forum

I stated clearly that it was my theory only, and not based on any facts

Just now, Benfold said:

I stated clearly that it was my theory only, and not based on any facts

sorry ... i do not wanted to annoy anyone ...

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

sorry ... i do not wanted to annoy anyone ...

Stories are fine, as long as they are presented as stories, and not as facts

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Stories are fine, as long as they are presented as stories, and not as facts

it depends

... if you going around in the neighborhood and tell everone the person  XY might  be responsible for *** ... but you do not know for sure and could be wrong

... it not only a story ... it create a bad view of XY without him having done something wrong (not even with any indication for this) ....

... free speech is important, but can also be abused ... it is your decision ... :)

26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I don't think you know what plausible means. Aliens kidnapping people are about as far from plausible as you can get.

1 hour ago, fanrlc said:

j avais contacter  il a quelque temps RLC pour leur dire que ca commence a m énervé  ces maintenances quotidienne  dans ces appartements  .

il mon répondus nous avons des pannes fréquente sur le réseaux internet sur ces appartement  mes nous travaillons dessus  pour résoudre le problème.

moi je les crois pas du tout pourquoi les autres appartement il a rarement des maintenance

pannes fréquentes sur le réseau lol mon cul ,rlc sont des gros menteurs et comme par hazard les autres apparts de barcelone comme désiree/raul et carina/sabrina sont quasi jamais en maintenance ! ces maintenances sont pour cacher la venue de nora dans les appartements de barça 1 et 2 et pour nous dissimuler des choses mais rlc ne veut pas le dire c'est tout ! toutes ces maintenances quotidiennes non justifiées sont inadmissibles