Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

So wait,,,,is that the plan that they came up with out on the Balcony,<<<Carlina telling Stella that she will only do it while underneath the sheets,,,,,,,,,I would have rathered that she didn't do anything.,,,Oh and yes I blame Stella for everything,,,,,even for it raining and the traffic jam I had to drive through this morning.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

So wait,,,,is that the plan that they came up with out on the Balcony,<<<Carlina telling Stella that she will only do it while underneath the sheets,,,,,,,,,I would have rathered that she didn't do anything.,,,Oh and yes I blame Stella for everything,,,,,even for it raining and the traffic jam I had to drive through this morning.:biggrin:

are you sure they actually, really did anything?  Just wondering!

La estafa mas grande vista desde la fundación de RLC, solo por lo ocurrido esta noche merecen las 4 estar en la calle mañana mismo, una tomadura de pelo en toda regla y una falta de respeto al abonado, y luego los MODS no quieren que las llamemos putas?, no yo los les diría cosas mas graves.