Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

No,,,she was supposed to return the favor,,,Belle has been completely left out tonight,,,nobody cared to make her orgasm:biggrin:

Carolina had her fingers in her most of the session.

Just now, euromike69 said:

No,,,she was supposed to return the favor,,,Belle has been completely left out tonight,,,nobody cared to make her orgasm:biggrin:

they do not want belle then I will take belle if my Dayana dose not found out :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Ze81  CC is full of politic LOL  they just want to hear good side if you give your opinion they call us troller, that's why they band me 3 months  , they don't like to hear the trout in CC 

Sad thing Nick,for an moment I believed Stn..thinked cc finaly would be an fair and imparcial place were every user were equal...well let's not say that to that poor cc user that was expulsed..gess he wasn't as "good" as others..cheers nick.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I fell very bad for Belle poor girl she went got shower came back and bee Queen start with Carolina , I think if she gets along with Milena would be better for her 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Carolina was fingering Belle during the dildo session. The only one who didn't get any action was Stella.