Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Yes. ... The only drugs i use are alcohol and what the doctor prescribes to me ... but I'm not someone who takes it badly when someone do a bit more ... as long as there are not hard drugs included.

Sadly this 100% looks hard drugs..the way they are acting..the things they are using(credit card,paper roled)and the way I seen the dude sniffing right after..its very serious seing this on rlc..

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Sadly this 100% looks hard drugs..the way they are acting..the things they are using(credit card,paper roled)and the way I seen the dude sniffing right after..its very serious seing this on rlc..

It's coke or speed  - it's not a big deal.    Trust me ..........

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe so, but hopefully nobody recorded it.....lord knows you will be banned for showing that!

1 minute ago, arnetveita said:

not the first time they did it, and they are still here putting on a show for us. 

Agree,but never as clear sight as today..it's almost shocking..we all like the show..but..never like drugs..never will like..looks wrong.

• Upvote 1