Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, tripod2 said:

Lacks stamina?  He was rock hard for over an hour, even with her fighting him the entire time.

Indeed a lot of men would go "down" with all that block and block by her..and the dude was always read to action.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All the contrary..the block was totaly of Stella..the dude tried and tried and she always stepping back,the amount of time she covered and covered...an same regard the oposite by the dude.

Ze you mean you agree with Amy

• Upvote 2

He was persistent, I'll give him that. Almost to the point where it turned to force. He was also an extremely one-track guy, just one move he tried over and over.
Anyway, I can finally go to sleep. :sleepy:

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very well said,  Carolina was in a very dangerous state, i saw her take round 2 and then round god knows how many and she just was out of it after that Lola should not have let her leave in that state. Thankfully Belle did not keep going back for more or i do not want to think of what could have happened to a girl who has been so run down over the last 2 days. 

TBH if she had been in the UK and the guy had sex with her, she would have a case for rape and those present may well have found themselves on charges as well. IMO it should only be rape if the bloke doing it is in fit state to determine that she's not in fit state and I don't know if he was, but I'm pretty sure Milena was. Fortunately Caro arrived back safely and intact we presume. Belle has been in a bad enough state the consequences could have been terrible and you can bet your bottom dollar Milena would not have given one fuck about that. One party goer was already unconscious at her own doing - no blame for Milena for Lima's condition - but she and her minions encouraged Caro to get so out of it that she wouldn't be able to make any decision.

14 minutes ago, In10se said:

Stella más preocupado por mantener las cubiertas sucesivamente. Por el bien cogida Stella crecer ya.

A quien quiere engañar a estas alturas esta drogadicta ocultándose continuamente de las cámaras? Tiene remordimientos por haber mostrado su cuerpo a la cámara? Fácil solución, haz la maleta y así no tendrás que ocultarte mas de las cámaras, drogadicta.