Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, In10se said:

Yea I think it was Lola that had an O on the balcony not Caro. Caro was getting the royal treatment in the bed for a while. Then when it looked like Lola's turn they went to the balcony. We will never know for sure unless they mention it and it gets translated but my money is in Lola.

I think you might be right.

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im guessing .... and this is just a guess ...... but if the strap on fucking didnt start with lola ....... then it aint happening ...... plus The Dark Lady of the Sith wont shut long enought to let it happen AND if by some miracle this did come about Sith Lady would l still fuck it up by telling them they are doing it all wrong

I think they'd all be mesmerised I know I would be - well actually you'd all be - I'd be working on my own Belle end. 

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

for those of you who are interested what you see rebecca doing right now is all you can count on her doing while she is here

just got back to rlc  myself is this how she was before always going in the other room for private conversations or is this different behavior? inquiring minds need to know lol

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

for those of you who are interested what you see rebecca doing right now is all you can count on her doing while she is here

Still looking more likely to do something in that room than My Belle at the moment. Yesterday Becca occupied a very nice poistion on that bed.

What a stupid film!

Well..seems Reb boyfriend it's still an big issue..she it's talking and warguing with him on Skype..the dude probably it's the tipical one that's doesn't want she does a thing..better show an thing..too bad..she it's sooo sexy and already showed how hot can be her with other girls..

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Fuck&€& boyfriend..we have this beautiful girl in rlc..and she looks almost castreded because of him mainly..imagine Reb in rlc without anyone controling what she does or not...

• Upvote 1