Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Who is Irma???...Its just like a revolving door so many in's and out's!

That is the most unexpected question ever. Irma makes a couple of big impressions. A wonderful girl, very intelligent and probably the most fun we've ever seen as well as being very caring towards the other girls. In short, a legend. The only challenger to The Goddess

• Upvote 2

seb38240  depuis hier matin les filles de b2 arrête pas  de sortir toute la journée est maintenant Rebecca pour la nuit, je pense quel est revenus a RLC pour être ((*****) elle étais partit chez elle pour réfléchir.

elle la  finalement acceptez surement que ces le mec barbu qui lui a fait cette proposition de travailler pour son agence a Barcelone

Just now, BBsq69 said:

That is the most unexpected question ever. Irma makes a couple of big impressions. A wonderful girl, very intelligent and probably the most fun we've ever seen as well as being very caring towards the other girls. In short, a legend. The only challenger to The Goddess

Found her now...have to say when she left I wasn't that upset about it...or even upset at all.

Definietly not a legend, and I have no clue who 'The Goddess' is!

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looks like another tv night,maybe they were told to cool it,they have not partied since those guys were there

My Belle is trying to party all by herself - she needs Polya and Megan there for back up. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Found her now...have to say when she left I wasn't that upset about it...or even upset at all.

Definietly not a legend, and I have no clue who 'The Goddess' is!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!