Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, Jayne said:

Found her now...have to say when she left I wasn't that upset about it...or even upset at all.

Definietly not a legend, and I have no clue who 'The Goddess' is!

And I was so ready to accept you as a sensible member :biggrin:

Aside from being the hottest girl (imo) to ever grace RLC, it was her personality that made her so absolutely liked. Always friendly, caring towards the other girls, completely lovely in every way.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

Aside from being the hottest girl (imo) to ever grace RLC, it was her personality that made her so absolutely liked. Always friendly, caring towards the other girls, completely lovely in every way.

I am completely sensible!

You can swap Milena, for Irma then! :cool:

Just now, Benfold said:

Sometimes you just read the unbelievable. "Not a legend" and never heard of "The Goddess". My breath has been taken away.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is the most unexpected question ever. Irma makes a couple of big impressions. A wonderful girl, very intelligent and probably the most fun we've ever seen as well as being very caring towards the other girls. In short, a legend. The only challenger to The Goddess

She have the unusual quality of making an person feel nice seing her smile..seing her singing with that petit voice..chaking that great ass of her..dam gona end now Hehe.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Sometimes you just read the unbelievable. "Not a legend" and never heard of "The Goddess". My breath has been taken away.

Well my goddess is different to your goddess so that I can understand

1 minute ago, Jayne said:

I am completely sensible!

You can swap Milena, for Irma then! :cool:

In a heartbeat

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

Well my goddess is different to your goddess so that I can understand

In a heartbeat

or less:biggrin::biggrin: