Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Haven't been able to be on here lately. I saw the sick farce of sex a few  nights ago -- and laughed so hard i almost cried. That whole night in that apartment was so scripted it was unreal. Pretending to have sex is so immature to all us members it"s sad. Once they put the sheet up to hide things i got pissed. We couldnt actually see anything. Of course they had the lights out --plus the sheet hiding things -- it was such a damn joke.  It was a lil bit sexy but when you cant actually see things -- it's not right. Didnt turn me on at all. I just wish they would get a better class of girls somehow. Lola and the other 2 arent near as sexy and hot as Elisa, or Anna or any of the past girls. I'lI will be glad when those three girls are gone. I was told that nothing actually happened behind the sheet they held up. Yea their lips touched when they kissed, but we couldnt see anything else,tongues etc. I watched it all, but got so mad i logged off. This is a voyeur site but we can actually see -- NOTHING - we have to use our imaginations. For what we pay each month we should be able to see what is REAL---,not scripted. Sorry i had to vent since ive been gone for so long, but after the other night in Carolina's,Lola's apartment i had to get this off my mind. YES YES it was sexy, but so scripted it was unreal. ## Why can't this be more REAL ----    .If the girls want to hide things they shouldnt be on here --- jus MY opinion.I know i will piss others off by saying this, but it's all TRUE. Goodnight, and i hope RLC will someday be as their name says "Reallife".  --- The way it is now -- it's not REAL.

reading your last posts, i believe something woke you up suddenly (& unpleasantly) my young friend? lol...

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

The apartment is under maintenance. Please try later

Lola got a phone call and walked quickly out onto the balcony. After a few minutes UM

Carolina and Stella was not in the apartment

• Upvote 1

everything began with lola she took a man with them who are called apeman male tried to have sex with lola but lola would not have sex with male then came anna visiting and anna befriended apeman a few days later was the birthday for belle who were eventually to drug party and since then here they just been sex party alcohol and drug 

14 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

That's why she had Carolina and Belle cover up while she was at all times fully visible except when she did Carolina on the balcony. 

They were covered with blankets because Carolina did not want to have sex on camera. In the beginning she said: "Only not here!" then began to hide behind the a blanket. Stella and Belle complied with the request of  Carolina and covered her coverlet. Lola, as always, was not shy of cameras.

• Upvote 6