Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

Belle isn't even there.  She is into her cell phone.

Well i think thats because of Milena' s presence. She does not seem to be at all comfortable with her around at all. I think the rift goes much deeper than tidying up of dishes thats for sure. Maybe Milena did something with the Photos of Belle that she did not like, besides masturbating to them that is. As long as Milena keeps on coming round Belle is going to keep going onto her shell

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyman88 said:

I had to go out for a couple of hours and now I see the white witch Milena at b-2 with Jasmin which under normal circumstances would have been a nice gesture to introduce Jasmin to the gang but me being a suspicious old bugger and trusting Milena one inch, here's how I see it:

Lola has been receiving and making phone calls since she opened her eyes this morning so I see this as preps for her imminent departure.

WW Milena is setting her stall to move into Lola's room when she leaves in order to have ultimate control of internal and external affairs

Rebecca and Belle are not happy with seeing Milena so there could be previous bad blood there or they know something we don't about the future.

Jasmin appears to know Carolina from their body language friendliness.

From her mannerisms, WW Milena is already holding court in what appears to be her normal bullying attitude and she is sly & manipulative.

We've already seen and heard how Milena has organised appointments and parties involving unsavoury male individuals

I sincerely hope I'm wrong on the above but I smell a rat

I agree with the analysis re Milena but i dont think she is moving to B2...B2 is for 3 girls only....but yeah she could lead as Caro and Reb are followers...my vote goes to the pills suppliers...even if that is Beardo...

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well i think thats because of Milena' s presence. She does not seem to be at all comfortable with her around at all. I think the rift goes much deeper than tidying up of dishes thats for sure. Maybe Milena did something with the Photos of Belle that she did not like, besides masturbating to them that is. As long as Milena keeps on coming round Belle is going to keep going onto her shell

Who knows.  We are talking about women.

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I had to go out for a couple of hours and now I see the white witch Milena at b-2 with Jasmin which under normal circumstances would have been a nice gesture to introduce Jasmin to the gang but me being a suspicious old bugger and trusting Milena one inch, here's how I see it:

Lola has been receiving and making phone calls since she opened her eyes this morning so I see this as preps for her imminent departure.

WW Milena is setting her stall to move into Lola's room when she leaves in order to have ultimate control of internal and external affairs

Rebecca and Belle are not happy with seeing Milena so there could be previous bad blood there or they know something we don't about the future.

Jasmin appears to know Carolina from their body language friendliness.

From her mannerisms, WW Milena is already holding court in what appears to be her normal bullying attitude and she is sly & manipulative.

We've already seen and heard how Milena has organised appointments and parties involving unsavoury male individuals

I sincerely hope I'm wrong on the above but I smell a rat

Then that would be disastrous news for Belle and all of us. You know how I feel about Milena - I think she is a nasty piece of work who cares not one iota for any of the girls and what might happen to them. Having rescued Belle and knowing her popularity would they real force into leaving the project when she has so much potential? 

6 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

While Belle and Lola are talking and laughing, look at the body language of Milena.  She is looking away, and not reacting at all to their conversation.

To Belle and Milena the other is a non-person. They will never reconcile at least while sober and probably not ebvven then.

A few minutes Belle went into hall, then Milena got up an followed-I watched in hopes that Milena was going to apologize-but she blew by Belle without a word, went to Caro room where

Caro and Jas are talking, rubbed Jas bac 3-4 times, maybe said something, then left.