Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well..seems Reb boyfriend it's still an big issue..she it's talking and warguing with him on Skype..the dude probably it's the tipical one that's doesn't want she does a thing..better show an thing..too bad..she it's sooo sexy and already showed how hot can be her with other girls..

Plenty more fish, Becca!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Most of the time when someone posts something-they hope that they are right.  There will be no sexual activity tonight.  I hope I am wrong!!!!!!

Tomorrow it's more an "rlc day" for that..or Friday..Probrably they will watch tv and nothing more..wish I am 100% wrong..and an amazing orgy happens hehe

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Plenty more fish, Becca!

The thing is..if she doesn't start doing all sort of things..like the others girls..Probrably won't be an third time for her..not fun at all to watch her talking to the dude..upset..Reb you are in rlc!Put the dude away some weeks and have fun and entertain us in the process..or just so nothing and have long Skype talks with your dude..

Everything is too quiet here, the girls are dressed in various pieces of underwear and the witch is looking too smug sat at the table and the candles are already in place. Lima is reclined on the sofa looking quite sober and horny. So here's my scenario for tonight:

At some pre-arranged time a number of male quests could arrive at b-2, possibly the three coke-heads from last week and the catalyst will be launched for the party. At a time to coincide with this arrival, Lima who has been told to stay sober will receive a visitor such that the activities will be happened simultaneously to create maximum disruption to our multi screens.

If the above doesn't happen then there could be a dildo fest conducted by Lola and Milena. Failing that they will all go to church and sing hallelujah. 

Who knows but a catalyst is certainly needed to stir up this unusually quiet apartment.

I'm off for my dinner See ya

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tomorrow it's more an "rlc day" for that..or Friday..Probrably they will watch tv and nothing more..wish I am 100% wrong..and an amazing orgy happens hehe

The first orgy with apeman happened on a wed or thurs. you never know with this group

Just now, happyman88 said:

Everything is too quiet here, the girls are dressed in various pieces of underwear and the witch is looking too smug sat at the table and the candles are already in place. Lima is reclined on the sofa looking quite sober and horny. So here's my scenario for tonight:

At some pre-arranged time a number of male quests could arrive at b-2, possibly the three coke-heads from last week and the catalyst will be launched for the party. At a time to coincide with this arrival, Lima who has been told to stay sober will receive a visitor such that the activities will be happened simultaneously to create maximum disruption to our multi screens.

If the above doesn't happen then there could be a dildo fest conducted by Lola and Milena. Failing that they will all go to church and sing hallelujah. 

Who knows but a catalyst is certainly needed to stir up this unusually quiet apartment.

Milena is bored to death and I thinks wants to return to Barca 1. She would prefer to leave Jasmin at Barca 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Yes please hehe

There are 2 very sexy girls sitting there one in jeans moulded around her incredible derriere and the other giving a more interesting view if it wasn't for those Calvin's - just my least favourite thing about Belle. They may give good cameltoe but they're pants for boys!!! 

There are 3 but 2 will do me.

9 minutes ago, In10se said:

Is that reverse reverse positivity? :biggrin:

i would love to be wrong ...... i would love it if becca told that fucktard on the phone to go piss up a rope and partied like a rock star ......... i would for milena to take jasmine home and have her way with her ......... i would for lima to ....well ....um.......jsut stay awake