Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, Frankster said:

Lola is worse. Needed a 30minute+ shower to use the phone.

Heh but Lola will play so I'll let her off. Becca is just building up excuses for her non-participation in anything. If she were honest she'd be sleeping in Jasmin's bed at B1. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Heh but Lola will play so I'll let her off. Becca is just building up excuses for her non-participation in anything. If she were honest she'd be sleeping in Jasmin's bed at B1. 

i agree , her return was a terrible thing for the vibe at b-2

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i agree , her return was a terrible thing for the vibe at b-2

I disagree. The girls all like her, and she doesn't complain about nudity or prevent the other girls from doing anything. If anybody wants to up their game, it will be Jasmine who is the anchor, not Rebecca. But none of the other girls want to take it further, at least not at the moment

• Upvote 3

Think what little atmosphere we had is beginning to ebb. Maybe Lola realises that with Becca around nothing good is going to happen just a brief kiss on Lola's nipples by My Belle but that's OK so long as Jasmin loses her bra at some stage - although I'm beginning to lose hope of that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Don't give up yet boy's it's still early for them

Unless there's more alcohol and it won't take much more to get My Belle in a state, a state she's proved she can maintain for a couple of hours, of complete inebriation., nothing more will happen except maybe in a bath.

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:
4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I disagree. The girls all like her, and she doesn't complain about nudity or prevent the other girls from doing anything. If anybody wants to up their game, it will be Jasmine who is the anchor, not Rebecca. But none of the other girls want to take it further, at least not at the moment

you dont think becca is even more obsessed with her phone than the others? or that she monopolizes lola or at least tries too ? (not attacking just asking for your opinion) Im not talking about nudity im just laking about having a good time , i agree that the girls are all very subdued and jasmine certainly isnt helping things , i think her being there was driven by caro and hope its her last trip unless she loosens up 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

you dont think becca is even more obsessed with her phone than the others? or that she monopolizes lola or at least tries too ? (not attacking just asking for your opinion) Im not talking about nudity im just laking about having a good time , i agree that the girls are all very subdued and jasmine certainly isnt helping things , i think her being there was driven by caro and hope its her last trip unless she loosens up 

I think Jasmine has loosened up more than I expected - isn't her top rather revealing and she certainly had fun rolling around wit My Belle ... although it wasn't exactly adult just drunk girls.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Rebecca had a big argument with her other half yesterday, if she's on her phone a lot it's probably trying to patch things up with him. No I don't think she monopolises Lola, Lola is a big stubborn girl who won't be pushed or pulled by anyone if she doesn't want to be

• Upvote 2