Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, Benfold said:

This is the nicest post I've seen about Jasmin in the last 3 days :heart:

I said a long time ago, if you can't say something nice about the tenants, don't ruin it for everyone...they have feelings too.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they didn't finish. I thought Belle was going to bate in her room in her Calvin's. In fact I was certain if Lola and Becca hadn't come to get her she was setting herself to bate - whether we would have so much? I'm optimistic and I think we would but then she gave a great show. You see this is what bringing blokes stopped. Belle and Lola were always going to get naked eventually but Becca cme through once more - I feel very guilty for having doubted her and she knew where to draw the line this time. Shame Belle seem to wimp out though but she was very drunk. Absolutely beautiful.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Shame they didn't finish. I thought Belle was going to bate in her room in her Calvin's. In fact I was certain if Lola and Becca hadn't come to get her she was setting herself to bate - whether we would have so much? I'm optimistic and I think we would but then she gave a great show. You see this is what bringing blokes stopped. Belle and Lola were always going to get naked eventually but Becca cme through once more - I feel very guilty for having doubted her and she knew where to draw the line this time. Shame Belle seem to wimp out though but she was very drunk. Absolutely beautiful.

I'd love to see Belle bate, but she doesn't seem to do it at all. When Lola and Becca came to get her from her room it was because something had upset her, I don't think it's because she was going to do anything there. To be honest she was probably just throwing a little strop in the knowledge that the others would come and get her, just making a point :biggrin:

Tonight was definitely a lot of fun though

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'd love to see Belle bate, but she doesn't seem to do it at all. When Lola and Becca came to get her from her room it was because something had upset her, I don't think it's because she was going to do anything there. To be honest she was probably just throwing a little strop in the knowledge that the others would come and get her, just making a point :biggrin:

Tonight was definitely a lot of fun though

I'll PM you

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2016 at 5:56 PM, Jayne said:

I am completely sensible!

You can swap Milena, for Irma then! :cool:

Um, am I correct in understanding that you think Milena is great? If so, please tell me why. I've been trying very hard to find something likable about her. Maybe I just don't see her enough since I don't watch as much these days. I don't know.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Um, am I correct in understanding that you think Milena is great? If so, please tell me why. I've been trying very hard to find something likable about her. Maybe I just don't see her enough since I don't watch as much these days. I don't know.

The opposite, she was saying that as Irma is liked so much we should switch out Milena for Irma