Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

if the alleged drug use is ever proven true and from what i hear they have been caught doing it on cam that can get the place raided and the site shut down

Well if so then I could shut down rlc hehe..have at least an couple videos of blue with boyfriend with several bags with weed..all at plain sight..the dude had no shame..they even start smoking it on came then go of cam..on the blue bedroom..

I get the complaining about covering up and going out on the balcony, but all this name calling and demands that they be thrown out is kind of bizarre.  How many lesbian orgies were there on RLC before these girls showed up?

And for whoever said they were doing an 8ball before: lol. If it's a drug it's pretty clearly molly. The drinking from a water bottle, the touching and feeling, the fadedness the next day all match pretty well.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

That was more upsetting to me.

But let's face it, if there was a camera out there they wouldn't have done it. They purposefully went out there to be off cam, so they would have gone somewhere else if the balcony had a cam.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i take hiding and covering up to this extent deliberate disrespect to the paying members who are paying for their free ride in the apartment as well financial rewards provided to them as well

Well said and I agree.  I already sent email to RLC.

• Upvote 3