Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

48 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

jasmin uncomfortable rebecca in her pantys and bra.what the hell is she on rlc for.

For me, it seems to be obvious that with each new resident after the party it got more and more restrained. ... It is sad, how quickly the positive development has vanished. 

Now, i expect nothing more that goes further than some restrained nude and teasing (expect maybe from Lima; who i do not find it attractive at all). .. Wait a few more weeks (or even only a few more days) and verything is back to boring as hell again. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Not found anything either, but then it took me long enough with Ilona and then i stumbled upon her by chance and nothing recent.. 

Looking at it this evening is going to be a boring one.

Do we know where Belle is from? I think we knew where Megan was from even though I don't remember. Maybe it's time for a thread search.

the problem is always the one that RLC has shown us in recent weeks, they knew no going back, that's why I can not figure out which way want to take RLC now, if they do not find someone like Lola I think these apartments range end up in shit

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

All those people who argued with me that they wanted to see Prudy Dullsville at B2, where are you now? Are you enjoying this?

I'm not one of those people, but blaming the current lack of action on Jasmin is odd.

None of these girls has ever done anything sexual outside of the presence of Lola, Stella and the magical water bottle.