Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

People need to understand that the earlier lesbian orgies will probably never happen again in these apartments. Some of you are reacting like frustrating schoolboys. Do you really expect them to entertain you every freaking night with some lesbian action? If you want that, I can recommend Chaturbate. Every night a free show.

And to blame Jasmin for the current situation is just childish. These girls are old enough to stand up for themselves. If they want to be naked, they will do that.

Complaining is one thing, but this forum has turned into a pool of bitterness and negativity. And why? Because the girls are not running around naked 24/7 and licking eachothers pussy? Come on, enjoy what you see (beautiful young ladies). We had a lot of fun the last months with these girls (and with Ilona, Anna and Irma). So, now it's back to basics for a while. But the fun time will come again, trust me. When? I don't know. But that's just what voyeurism is all about. You never know if and when something cool will happen.    

Again. I addressed this kind of post yesterday. Argument by hyperbole.

Because the girls are not running around naked 24/7 and licking each others pussy?

Who is saying that, nobody? Don't remember Ilona, Irma and Anna being terribly clothed!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

People need to understand that the earlier lesbian orgies will probably never happen again in these apartments. Some of you are reacting like frustrating schoolboys. Do you really expect them to entertain you every freaking night with some lesbian action? If you want that, I can recommend Chaturbate. Every night a free show.

And to blame Jasmin for the current situation is just childish. These girls are old enough to stand up for themselves. If they want to be naked, they will do that.

Complaining is one thing, but this forum has turned into a pool of bitterness and negativity. And why? Because the girls are not running around naked 24/7 and licking eachothers pussy? Come on, enjoy what you see (beautiful young ladies). We had a lot of fun the last months with these girls (and with Ilona, Anna and Irma). So, now it's back to basics for a while. But the fun time will come again, trust me. When? I don't know. But that's just what voyeurism is all about. You never know if and when something cool will happen.    

Fortunately there is always someone who makes us understand that we are wrong

• Upvote 1

Problem is there is nothing wrong with what they are doing now, they all get along and like to chat. OK, they could all not interact at all and sit in there rooms looking at phones all night which would be worse. I do like do see them happy. But the expectation is high because of what we have seen in more recent times so that anything less then its boring to most. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Couldn't agree more. it's fine for people to express their dissatisfaction, but page after page, with some people posting 3, 4, 5 comments in a row on the exact same thing, it makes very boring reading.

Agreed about Jasmine too. There is absolutely zero chance that she is to blame for any change in the other girls' behaviour, people are just looking for a scapegoat

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Problem is there is nothing wrong with what they are doing now, they all get along and like to chat. OK, they could all not interact at all and sit in there rooms looking at phones all night which would be worse. I do like do see them happy. But the expectation is high because of what we have seen in more recent times so that anything less then its boring to most. 

Plus Belle's entire Barcelona career up to now has been punctuated with large bouts of nudity. I am not comfortable that someone might be making her uncomfortable about that.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Plus Belle's entire Barcelona career up to now has been punctuated with large bouts of nudity. I am not comfortable that someone might be making her uncomfortable about that.

So is Jasmin to blame for Belle turning her back in the shower, as you mentioned she did? Even when she's not in the room? Or out for a jog?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Agree there she is staying covered up to avoid the dirty looks no doubt

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Agreed about Jasmine too. There is absolutely zero chance that she is to blame for any change in the other girls' behaviour, people are just looking for a scapegoat

Well we are going to have to disagree on that one. At the last party which she specifically came to attend she went to bed early. Lola got her out of bed, but then she went back. She didn't even party when it was normal. I do thing she makes people uncomfortable being barely clothed and having some sexy fun. Irma is hailed for many reasons as the greatest Barcelona girl ever and yest she was really the one who at Xmas upped the game. I believe that Prudy Dullsville does have a distinctly negative effect on the girls around her and I fail to see what exactly she's done except sulk in her room until she engineered a transfer.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle looks comfortable.  I have not heard any translation that indicated that Belle was influenced by Jasmine and her opinion of nudity. Not sure she even knows about it.  I don't think Belle would even care from what I have observed.

It seems that everyone has jumped to conclusions when we know nothing.  She may be nude again tomorrow for all we know.  There is pretty good evidence that they read or monitor this site.  Maybe all of the talk about it has her backing down some.  Still just speculation.  And generally the speculation on this board has proven to usually be wrong.  Just sayin.....

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So is Jasmin to blame for Belle turning her back in the shower, as you mentioned she did? Even when she's not in the room? Or out for a jog?

I believe it maybe even if I as I said before, subconsciously. Do you understand psychology? How do you explain the changing? I could be wrong but suggest that there is zero chance I am right is very bold and definite statement. 

• Upvote 1