Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

19 hours ago, jjs said:

Sorry that people being banned , that's not what I want ,all i'm asking is there other then here where I might see pics or vid . And on the 33 bucks a month well like I said before , I have five kids a wife and mother living with me that I take care of soo 33 bucks a month is a lot for me to pay out with a family me size I have to support so thank but can't afford it ... OK  no problem  thanks for your input .

well said I apologize

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's the symbol for female, but not necessarily feminist. And it's not the symbol for lesbianism, if that's what you were hoping :biggrin:

Yep, you're right. Only if a girl has a tattoo like this one, we can hope...Symbol.jpg

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

Sí, tienes razón. Sólo si una chica tiene un tatuaje como éste, podemos esperar ...Symbol.jpg

All right, if you think, as a man, but the logic of women, in many cases, is far from the logic of man. So two girls, at a given moment, can be kissing, caressing even, and that does not mean that they are lesbians, it means they're hot and they're just playing ... Two boys, or think about kissing another boy, in fact, usually gives us only disgust I thought. But I admit what you mean, but would bet that inside the house she does not feel attracted to any girl, but as always I think, that is in the hands of administrators.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

All right, if you think, as a man, but the logic of women, in many cases, is far from the logic of man. So two girls, at a given moment, can be kissing, caressing even, and that does not mean that they are lesbians, it means they're hot and they're just playing ... Two boys, or think about kissing another boy, in fact, usually gives us only disgust I thought. But I admit what you mean, but would bet that inside the house she does not feel attracted to any girl, but as always I think, that is in the hands of administrators.

I was only taking the symbol as an example. And that is a lesbian symbol. But you're right about the intimacy between women and men. There is indeed a difference. 

19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It appears some people were wrong about Jasmin. She's not doing a lot of hiding. But a lot of people were wrong about Megan also.:biggrin: Oh ye of little Faith.:angel:

No idea why people would think that, she never hides. Every time she takes a shower and put on lotion it's a feast for the eyes :heart:

heartemote.gif.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Si ¿Qué está pasando con Jasmin.

tanto a pie en topless durante todo el apartamento  :biggrin:

I guess you're kidding, when you ask that question, right?

Administrators noted that the three girls together and alone, by itself, would not give show, to show, that there have been complaints of the participants of this page.

It is not critical, if anyone thinks that.

Although RLC, answer us again and again, they leave free the girls ... they do not act inside the house ...

There are so many samples else ...

And since leaving Lola and especially at the exit of Caroline, there were calls attention to the girls, some saw them, others guess the most important, not the witness ...