Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You volunteered to pay for this site. Nobody forced you, and nobody made any promises when you paid. They can do with their money whatever they want, the same as you can

But when they begin to see 80% of people who do not renew payment after cme see things change ......

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So even if what you say is true, then it is up to the girls to decide whether they want to earn a bonus. It is not a requirement. Maybe they are happy not to earn this bonus, only base pay. Should they be forced to put on a show?

This apartment without Lola is like The Titanic headed towards the iceberg,,,,I have tried to give it a little chance by giving it at least 2 weeks before I said anything about it,,,but the only thing worth writing home about was Belle dancing naked in her room.

I can't believe that without Lola,Drugs and Alcohol this apt cannot function and be as entertining as it was before.

That's why we love Irma so much,,because that sexy little shorty needed neither drugs or alcohol to be interesting............Speaking of Irma,,,I have a feeling that the next time that both her and Ilona show up in Barcelona,,it will be at this apt and not at barcelona #1,,,so all the freeloaders are gonna be up in an uproar over that.

I knew that once they crossed that threshold and did their lesbian shows,,it was gonna be extremely hard to maintain that level of intensity.

Winter is coming folks and it's gonna be long and boring lol:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

But when they begin to see 80% of people who do not renew payment after cme see things change ......

Yes, exactly, and if you are not satisfied then this is 100% the best way to express your dissatisfaction. The last time, when subscriptions fell, they brought back Irma and Ilona. If it happens again RLC will probably take action. But it will only be as a result of falling memberships, not as a result of complaining on CamCaps :smile:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You volunteered to pay for this site. Nobody forced you, and nobody made any promises when you paid. They can do with their money whatever they want, the same as you can

I told you at the time, I will not enter into polemics with you and saying it clear, is that you answer every criticism I do, your opinion, I do not take into consideration, you have your thinking, I assure you my way of thinking and acting not be moving even a single millimeter. For me, freedom of expression is fundamental. You consider all pink, I see the world like that, I see many colors ...

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

This apartment without Lola is like The Titanic headed towards the iceberg,,,,I have tried to give it a little chance by giving it at least 2 weeks before I said anything about it,,,but the only thing wort writing home about was Belle dancing naked in her room.

I can't believe that without Lola,Drugs and Alcohol this apt cannot function and be as entertining as it was before.

That's why we love Irma so much,,because that sexy little shorty needed neither drugs or alcohol to be interesting............Speaking of Irma,,,I have a feeling that the next time that both her and Ilona show up in Barcelona,,it will be at this apt and not at barcelona #1,,,so all the freeloaders are gonna be up in an uproar over that.

I knew that once they crossed that threshold and did their lesbian shows,,it was gonna be extremely hard to maintain that level of intensity.

Winter is coming folks and it's gonna be long and boring lol:biggrin::biggrin:

It is certainly quieter now :biggrin: But I still like these girls a lot, boring or not. It was different when the lineup included Vika, who was both boring AND disliked!

• Upvote 3

Rebecca does not smoke, not even Lara, outside is cool, why go to the balcony, it must be said that we do not know, who knows, let me know tomorrow why now I go to bed, goodnight

Just now, Sergio said:

Rebecca does not smoke, not even Lara, outside is cool, why go to the balcony, it must be said that we do not know, who knows, let me know tomorrow why now I go to bed, goodnight

good night Sergio

• Upvote 1