Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This apartment without Lola is like The Titanic headed towards the iceberg,,,,I have tried to give it a little chance by giving it at least 2 weeks before I said anything about it,,,but the only thing worth writing home about was Belle dancing naked in her room.

I can't believe that without Lola,Drugs and Alcohol this apt cannot function and be as entertining as it was before.

That's why we love Irma so much,,because that sexy little shorty needed neither drugs or alcohol to be interesting............Speaking of Irma,,,I have a feeling that the next time that both her and Ilona show up in Barcelona,,it will be at this apt and not at barcelona #1,,,so all the freeloaders are gonna be up in an uproar over that.

I knew that once they crossed that threshold and did their lesbian shows,,it was gonna be extremely hard to maintain that level of intensity.

Winter is coming folks and it's gonna be long and boring lol:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Yes Mikey I believe Irma and Ilona will show up in B2 not B1. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That is an exact wording from RLC website. As far as the viewer is concerned, it is the absolute truth, even if we think differently. The girls DO NOT have to put on a show for the viewer. That is a bonus, but it is not promised anywhere on the website, and I am 99% sure it is not in any contract which the girls sign. You may think that they 'owe' you something because you have paid, but it's not true. You pay to watch them interact, have a shower, go to bed. Nothing more

You're absolutely correct as usual Ben, at least technically. However, there is one reason and one reason only why we are seeing members with lofty expectations and that's poor planning by RLC. 

We all said it when the first orgy night went down, it was a complete shift in philosophy for the company and most were more than happy with it. Most were okay with sprinkling in a little VV style entertainment to the RLC lineup. Soon after another event, then coupled with almost daily partying and "shows" of varying explicitly. 

My point is if RLC was thinking they could just go back to this and everything would be fine they were delusional. They must have made a mint off of those nights with new sign ups and nobody was reading the fine print. They saw what was going on and panic bought the product as it was being presented to them. 

If RLC still wanted to cling to the idea that the girls could just sit around. If they want to claim that that's all that is expected then they should never have gone down the road they did with Lola and the party house. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So even if what you say is true, then it is up to the girls to decide whether they want to earn a bonus. It is not a requirement. Maybe they are happy not to earn this bonus, only base pay. Should they be forced to put on a show?

For this particular apartment I'd be just fine with that being a hiring requirement yes. Not forced of course, hire people willing to party and have sex on cam.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

You're absolutely correct as usual Ben, at least technically. However, there is one reason and one reason only why we are seeing members with lofty expectations and that's poor planning by RLC. 

We all said it when the first orgy night went down, it was a complete shift in philosophy for the company and most were more than happy with it. Most were okay with sprinkling in a little VV style entertainment to the RLC lineup. Soon after another event, then coupled with almost daily partying and "shows" of varying explicitly. 

My point is if RLC was thinking they could just go back to this and everything would be fine they were delusional. They must have made a mint off of those nights with new sign ups and nobody was reading the fine print. They saw what was going on and panic bought the product as it was being presented to them. 

If RLC still wanted to cling to the idea that the girls could just sit around. If they want to claim that that's all that is expected then they should never have gone down the road they did with Lola and the party house. 

i agree that this discontent was always going to happen after those nights, but as far as we know RLC had nothing to do with it. I don't believe that Dima was an RLC stooge like some do, and I don't know for sure how much Lola was instructed by RLC to bring some sex to the apartment.

If it was always their plan to end up with an orgy, then they were foolish to think they could go back to the way it is now without some dissenting voices. If they had nothing to do with it, and the night was all down to Lola and the girls themselves, then RLC are probably working out how to handle this right now, because it's not a situation they saw coming.

3 months ago there would be hardly any complaints about an apartment with Rebecca, Jas and Belle, because nobody had any real expectations and they're all so stunning. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

For this particular apartment I'd be just fine with that being a hiring requirement yes. Not forced of course, hire people willing to party and have sex on cam.

Maybe a solution is to stop letting the girls recruit their friends, but then you might have more situations like B1 where a girl comes in who none of the other girls like. To be fair to the girls, their hit-rate is pretty high. We can assume that Ilona was responsible for the likes of Irma, Anna, and Danaya, and that Danaya was responsible for Rebecca, and Anna responsible for Belle and maybe Megan.