Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

They are not his sisters or his daughters,,,but they are someone elses sisters and daughters,,so someone out there would care about their family member getting insulted,,,the same way how you would not like it if anyone disrespected a female in your family.

We all came from a female/woman,,,,so it should just be a sign of respect that we try to respect the female in our lives or the ones that we encounter everyday.

It's the right thing to do,,and it makes you be a better man in the end.

agreed and to help make this point caro and lola saw postings on another site that included a vid and it upset caro quite a bit and from that point forward nothing from caro

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well most of us actually discuss things here rather than put up one off postings that either get ignored or warrant no repsonse and if its a heavy action night then the postings go up lot, 

goddamn , do you do something else ? or only RLC  ;)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle's panties were in fact on the cabinet. She was probably going to put them on but not necessarily just then and maybe after giving us a little show. Girls do tend to put panties on fairly quickly after being naked in the room. I witnessed it many times in B1 when Belel would have her panties off for up to an hour after a shower than if Anna, Polya etc paid her visit the panties went on within seconds so i'm just saying there may well have been a longer delay. I was just hoping for some excitement this evening. Belle never goes to bed this early so it seems unlikely the Becca was just saying good night.

OK we won't agree on this. When Belle left the living room Becca was out on the balcony, she kind of waved goodnight but it wasn't a proper goodnight. I saw Rebecca go to her room, they exchanged a few words, and ended it with a phrase which both repeated back to each other - sounded like Ba-Ba or similar. It was clearly a 'night night'

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

so who cares if they get insulted lol they not your sisters or dauters , they know that thousands watching to them look all the fames  people  in the world they get so many Insulted so sue them , that's blony  

well at the risk of over simplifying this ..... its a known fact that the girls read comments here ..... to coin a phrase "you can attract more bees with honey than with vinegar"

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I ALWAYS KEEP ON FORGETTING TO ASK YOU BB,,,DOES LEORA KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?,,,AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER HERE WATCHING THE JAILBAIT WHEN YOU GOT YOUR QUEEN OVER THERE AT APT #1?::):biggrin:

"HELLO LEORA,,YEAH THIS IS MIKEY",,,"DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR BIGGEST FAN BBSQ69 IS TONIGHT"?:biggrin::biggrin:

I think that is more than likely. She reads Camcaps.

And the upteenth fucking time Belle's probably the oldest in this flat and has the body of a woman with tits and arse a lot bigger than many on this site.She is not jailbait.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

agreed and to help make this point caro and lola saw postings on another site that included a vid and it upset caro quite a bit and from that point forward nothing from caro

Look guys In my opinion it's all BS this girls they all know they on cams 24/7 if they can't handle the heat then get out of kitchen , if they don't get payed by RLC I understand but they get paid they all in my book nice adult endertament actresses 

1 minute ago, mini2012 said:

goddamn , do you do something else ? or only RLC  ;)

yes i do have outside interests away from here, most of my post occured during the recent parties and the fallout thereafter, before that my post count was rather low

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think that is more than likely. She reads Camcaps.

And the upteenth fucking time Belle's probably the oldest in this flat and has the body of a woman with tits and arse a lot bigger than many on this site.She is not jailbait.

You do know jailbait has nothing to do with a girl's age right,,,it's her appearance and the way she dresses,,you could be 30 years old and still look like a jailbait.

If none of us knew Belle's age,,,and we bumped into her on the street,,at least 98% of people here would think that she was 12-15 years old.

And I was just messing and joking with you by the way.:biggrin:

not+everything+is+flat+in+florida.jpg

11 minutes ago, Nick said:

so who cares if they get insulted lol they not your sisters or dauters , they know that thousands watching to them look all the fames  people  in the world they get so many Insulted so sue them , that's blony  

When the girls get insulted it only creates chaos amongst the Forum and that's when Flame-Baiting ( Food Fights ) begin. That's what we are trying to stop. There is no real need for it.

Everyone here on the Forums are Grown Adults and should be acting as Grown Adults. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You do know jailbait has nothing to do with a girl's age right,,,it's her appearance and the way she dresses,,you could be 30 years old and still look like a jailbait.

If none of us knew Belle's age,,,and we bumped into her on the street,,at least 98% of people here would think that she was 12-15 years old.

And I was just messing and joking with you by the way.:biggrin:

not+everything+is+flat+in+florida.jpg

HEY!!!! where did you get that pic of my sister !?!?!?!   :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2