Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, albacore said:

You know as I read this it dawned on me that this may be the reason RLC does not want some of these pics and videos posted.  Because the get out on the web and the girls see or are affected by them.  I had always assumed that is was a selfish strategy on their part but this could be a reason.  Or am I the last to think this??

no you are not but it really became evident in the translations the effect it has on the girls when they find out about it , because truthfully we have no idea what they have told others about their trip to Barcelona or what they are doing for a living. The consequences can be far reaching. Is it a little naive on the girls part for not considering this maybe so but it can be hurtful none the less

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Does the timetable of them finding out about the Third Party postings,,and them no longer doing anyhting match up,,because that could explain a lot as to why they have toned it down to Pg13 levels.?

It matches pretty much exactly :sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Does the timetable of them finding out about the Third Party postings,,and them no longer doing anyhting match up,,because that could explain a lot as to why they have toned it down to Pg13 levels.?

oh yes they match completely 

Just now, euromike69 said:

I would say so about one week after the last party, everything stopped.

Just now, Benfold said:

It's probably both. They don't want their content posted elsewhere, but they also have an obligation to the girls to protect them as much as possible

I guess I never really looked at it that way.  Only from the standpoint they they own the content and want control.  But it really makes sense that they need to protect the tenets or else it goes down hill pretty fast.   Not happy about it but I do understand it.  It would be nice if there was a way to view history without downloading it.  Would make everyone happy.

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yes i agree , i think its further evidence that she has gotten by on her looks and never really developed any interpersonal skills 

I disagree and agree. I have no doubt she has interpersonal skills because she will probably always get her way and she knows how to work that but yes those looks make it oh so easy for her to be the alpha and that sort of joining in to be accepted is entirely unnecessary for her.

1 minute ago, mini2012 said:

she is worthless , now she is camming again  , is she would pleasure us she would go to her room and do her thing ,

but is she go to her room it is also go to sleep

Rebecca is stupid at first and now you're saying that she is worthless,,,,is there anything else you left out,,,,do you want to call her anything else to describe her?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

she is worthless , now she is camming again  , is she would pleasure us she would go to her room and do her thing ,

but is she go to her room it is also go to sleep

becca does not bate ever , she has even said so on numerous occasions , she does a very tame webcam show while she is here , she has done other stuff and has tried again this visit but thus far she has been shot down , as of right now she is the only trying to do more than walk around nude

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Apparently - also once the word is out about recordings and staying in the apartments - then no one will want to stay.   It does start to make sense now.   Of course RLC could have also been a little more vocal about this so we don't complain constantly.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

You know as I read this it dawned on me that this may be the reason RLC does not want some of these pics and videos posted.  Because the get out on the web and the girls see or are affected by them.  I had always assumed that is was a selfish strategy on their part but this could be a reason.  Or am I the last to think this??

I think that's a big part of the reason. For RLC the videos are a mixed blessing. They advertise the site and attract new subscribers, but if everything good is posted then there is no reason to subscribe.

But for the type of girls they are trying to recruit, public posting of the videos is a huge negative. People here will constantly say that they should expect it, but it's clear that a lot of them don't and once they find videos of themselves online it affects what they are willing to show. It's quite possible that a lot of Jasmine's lack of enthusiasm is due to what happened to Carolina. Carolina undoubtedly told her about it.

• Upvote 2