Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I have a feeling this is mostly wild fantasy on your part but I like it! Megan really came out of her shell at that party and despite leaving soon after was really enjoying herself and was the life of the party right up until she left. I'd love to see her come back some day.

That's you opinion but I know what I saw and heard on those 2 days before Megan left especially at her party. Once again I am very logical person and when I say I have good reason for thinking what I do over this, I do. The critical exchange happened between Lola and Belle when plans were made. If you think it wild fantasy on my part you really don't know me at all.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's you opinion but I know what I saw and heard (I did apply to become a cosmonaut and did study Russian for 2 years) on those 2 days before Megan left especially at her party. Once again I am very logical person and when I say I have good reason for thinking what I do over this, I do. The critical exchange happened between Lola and Belle when plans were made. If you think it wild fantasy on my part you really don't know me at all.

You misunderstand me, I was really just saying how much I enjoyed Megan and agreeing with you that she was very happy and open after party and up until she left. The "wild fantasy" part was just a jab :P 

Just now, denizenkane said:

You misunderstand me, I was really just saying how much I enjoyed Megan and agreeing with you that she was very happy and open after party and up until she left. The "wild fantasy" part was just a jab :P 

:biggrin: sorry denizenkane, as you know I can be a sensitive soul.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey I was just looking at My Belle - like I do anything else - and was wondering why she had left her hair up. Within in a minute she undid it. Coincidence is a wonderful thing. 

Now if only she can receive my telepathic message about taking her panties off, I will be so happy.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean why Rebecca left but because let me tell you Megan was conflicted about leaving and she absolutely loved what she did at the party. The issue was purely what her BF and family might thing. She had a long talk with Stella and Belle and I am convinced for this and other reasons that Megan would have taken part again but only with those 2. When she talked about it Megan's face was beaming like you would never believe. She made the decision to go and then after talking it through said that if she had waited before making her decision she might have stayed especially with the 2 I mentioned around. One day if Megan loses her BF, Belle and Megan can get a flat together.

Sorry BB, but I know the exact conversation you are talking about (in Megan's room, a day or two after the party) and the conversation was not about that night at all. Megan spoke about how they had been to a party where a girl gave a guy a blowjob in public. Stella spoke about how she doesn't like giving blowjobs, and Megan spoke about how she does. Later Stella spoke about how her town reacted to her family having a black child, how it was unusual and some members of her family were ashamed of her. At some points Belle had to translate words as Megan and Stella speak different dialects.

They didn't speak about the party night at all - I was convinced that they were talking about the party until I saw the translation, assuming we are talking about the same conversation (in Megan's room, Megan on her bed, Stella to the right of the screen, Belle coming in later and sitting on the left of the screen

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Sorry BB, but I know the exact conversation you are talking about (in Megan's room, a day or two after the party) and the conversation was not about that night at all. Megan spoke about how they had been to a party where a girl gave a guy a blowjob in public. Stella spoke about how she doesn't like giving blowjobs, and Megan spoke about how she does. Later Stella spoke about how her town reacted to her family having a black child, how it was unusual and some members of her family were ashamed of her. At some points Belle had to translate words as Megan and Stella speak different dialects.

They didn't speak about the party night at all - I was convinced that they were talking about the party until I saw the translation, assuming we are talking about the same conversation (in Megan's room, Megan on her bed, Stella to the right of the screen, Belle coming in later and sitting on the left of the screen

I was convinced that they were talking about the party until I saw the translation

Well then you can see why I thought the same and I understood some of it, certainly that Megan was talking about sex. Megan's enjoyment of the party was reported elsewhere (I think to Lola) and I believe she was corroborating this but if you have the full translation because it was very long conversation I have to accept your word because i haven't seen it.