Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I'm glad some of you enjoyed that, god knows you've put in the hours?. 

But tell me this, if it happens again or becomes a trend, "for a laugh" or not. What will you say then?

It will be dubbed "Bedsheet fiasco Part deux"  lol 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

But tell me this, if it happens again or becomes a trend, "for a laugh" or not. What will you say then?

If it's this or sitting on the couch, then this any day! They're not going to hook up again, not unless there's another sexy party which is pretty unlikely

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I'd say "I love you baby"

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

We'll cross that bridge when and if we get to it. We're not interested in finding things to complain about.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

Race of ass and piss night. I don't know what your saying but keep your comments coming they crack me up:biggrin:

sorry google translator has completely wrong

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

If it's this or sitting on the couch, then this any day! They're not going to hook up again, not unless there's another sexy party which is pretty unlikely

your options are sitting on the couch or fake sex under covers and you sound so stoked ?