Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

I think My Belle's phone call is longer than a Rebecca camming session. Can't blame Jasmin if the other 2 don't turn up, but it most be time to start the alcohol - I'll give it another 90 minutes maybe to see if the party does happen. My Belle's been out most of the day today so it's about time she come out to play.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I never noticed until now that Belle has another tattoo on her foot. Too busy looking at the rest of her

I've been trying to get a good look at it for a long time to see what ti says. So far? No luck.

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Haven't you heard? I work for RLC! At least according to one member here.

If i worked for RLC I would violate my contract just for one chance at violating Irma :cool:

Been said to me also. I figure if we're going to be called that may as well have fun with it.:biggrin:

Now I arrived I read the comments, but I can not understand anything of what has happened, now it seems to me the same story as always, the only thing I say is that I would be at home and Kristy Kami

17 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that's what rlc said In my email when i sent them one about her hiding in the back of cam3 two days ago

What did you write to them? And what was their response? I would be interested to see their email

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

NO, NAKED FOR ME. My Belle excites me when she is dressed and dancing but add in that glimpse of pussy then the dancing becomes fantastically exciting.

What would put the icing on the cake for you BBsq would be for her to read your comments about her and her responding with a big old "I LOVE YOU BABY !"  :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

What would put the icing on the cake for you BBsq would be for her to read your comments about her and her responding with a big old "I LOVE YOU BABY !"  :biggrin:

I can only hope. Somehow I just don't think it's going to happen. Mind you I have been liked by someone ... better not say too much. LOL and it's surprising who PMs you.  

to benfold   i wanted to know if rlc got some of her tips for letting her do her cam shows in the back of cam3 that way we would have to pay to see her and rlc would make money both ways  the email back said pretty much what you said