Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Probablemente esperando el momento adecuado para empezar a trabajar en cualquiera que sea su plan. Seguramente karaoke candelit no es así? Tome esos teléfonos de distancia no sólo de ellos sino todo adolescente (o aquellos que actúan como adolescentes) chicas ... que puede no ser popular entre los adolescentes varones.

You know that if there was something else, I do not think so, and sorry to say, will be from midnight. Never before-

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ther hay ninguna razón terrenal por qué estas chicas no habría de serlo en su ropa interior por ahora ... lo que pasó a Barcelona?

Normal reason, people at home are not usually undressing ...
RLC reason, until they do not send, no one here is naked ...

I think that lara is hot as hell,,Jasmin reminds me of ilona,,,only with bigger titties ::),,,looking at lara and belle on the couch yapping away a million miles a second,,you can tell that they were already close friends...Belle seems very happy now unlike earlier in the week...she has finally come alive again.

Belle is living on cloud nine right now.

cloud_nine_1397246524_600x275.jpg

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

With the exception of Anna,Irma and Ilona,,,,I've noticed a certain pattern here lately,,,The girls are first introduced to us in Barcelona #1 where they have the free cameras,,,ans everyone even Non-members get to see them and fall in love with them like with Belle,,,,and as soon as they gain some sort of popularity and following they then get moved to Barcelona #2 so that those people who are not subscribed to RLC would then be forced to join them in order to see their favorite girl,,,am I correct or not?::):biggrin:

Seems to be that way as of late.  Real Life Scam.      :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Has Becca ever been out before? Not sure Jasmin has either but Belle never seems to take an opportunity of being on her own preferring her hand to wander in her bedroom with an open door or on the sofa with a full flat. Increasingly strange behavious and climbing into the bath just now!!!!!!!