Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Just now, denizenkane said:

I don't see it, Becca and Bell didn't seem to need time last time she buried her face in her pussy. Jasmin certainly doesn't seem like the answer to bring back any kind of vibe. Maybe the new girl has a miracle up her sleeve. 

That took a little extra "magic"...I don't know if that will happen again.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle and Lara were starting to get into the party again, all excited with there costumes while Rebecca tried to coax Miss Dullsville out of her room and succeeded in getting her to go via the BaR into the kitchen. Belle wanted to see what they thought of another outfit but then endless chatter as Miss Dullsville made a hot drink and the party atmosphere seemed like it was finally killed for good. 

She's very pretty, she's hot, she shows flesh but you cannot deny she just refuses to party. This wasn't question in joining in Lola's party but she left that when everyone was clothed before midnight, and with really nothing risque happening she sat in the corner with here fucking tablet like an old bloody granny - "Yes dear you young people get on with your fun. I'll just read my book and nod". before buggering off when no-one was looking. She forced her way in B2 presumably so she could ... no wait a minute I don't know why maybe get a better room. Her attitude at both parties sucks very bad and people defend over many things but like a lot of Jasmine's time everything has to be done on her terms and she seems to want a quiet dinner party where she can ocasionally look up from her tablet and smile.

• Upvote 1