Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Really with Jasmin confined to quarters, Becca should continue to ply My Belle with drink because eventually she will crack and Becca can taste her honey once again LOL

Belle is drinking now... Orange juice :-)

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

euromike69
thanks a lot of response
I read very carefully and I agree with you.
But let me hope that what I want to happen.
and I'm not mad!
but sometimes disappointed!
like a child who is hoping much in a game but the gift does not arrive!
however, I treasure your advice
thanks again.

Thanks MikeLima1970 No problem Sir,,,I'm just trying to not let you get yourself too angry at what you see on RLC,,sometimes we see amazing things on there,,,but most of the times it is boring as hell lol.

I take the boring times as an opportunity to get things done around the house or to go run some errands.:biggrin:

Nothing usually happens during the day time,,like right now,,all the ladies are in Jasmin's room and just staring at their phones and not doing much,,this is their down time,,,but I notice that they seem to come alive around the exact same time each day.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys
can anyone help me in finding lesbian movie between pecks and beautiful and third girl (I think lola)
pecking kisses pussy beautiful and third girl uses didlo
please if anyone would like to have it
Thanks for your cooperation

Doubtful you will get a video or pictures. Because of the watermarks and RLC banning people nobody is sharing and I do not Blame them in the least.

23 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

oh wow Jasmin thank you. what body and that face. Now I can go on my date.

Sorry did I miss some nudity. I saw he do a topless bend but anything else. Obviously I am always on the look out for hot pixies bending over without panties.

26 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

The answer to your query is quite simple my friend. Have you ever played golf ??? I have and every round of golf I play I become so frustrated I am forced to pull out my dammit club (a cheap piece of shit club I keep in the bag so I have something to throw or bang on the ground). But in every round there is always that one hole where it all comes together dead solid perfect, and thats why I keep playing.

RLC is no different , in particular the Barcelona apartments. Most days are dammit club days. But then there is that moment when the stars align perfectly and I am treated to some thing I have been waiting to see, the crotch shot from a bashful girl, the first bate session, Irma kissing Anna, girls having sex together, so its those little moments in time that keep me coming back time and again.

I will say this whether or not RLC makes any requests of the girls regarding what they do or dont do on cam in order to maintain some level of customer satisfaction (which is what keeps the site open) can never be confirmed or debunked. Being that this site markets itself as a reality site it will never become an on demand site taking requests, and using token tip whores for tenants which is exactly what you get on sites like chaturbate.

Before anyone gets a case of the rosey red ass for my use of the word whore in the above comment let me qualify that for you: when I bartended I did whatever i could to generate tips , hence i was a tip whore. Just slang term used by those in tip driven industries.

You see this is the sort of civilized discussion that I like,,when 2 people can give their different points of view without getting into flame wars.

This was a well put together comment Longarm101 thank you sir,,and here I was thinking that you only knew how to write short sentences about Ass,Pussy and Titties. :biggrin::biggrin:

touché my friend  touché :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry did I miss some nudity. I saw he do a topless bend but anything else. Obviously I am always on the look out for hot pixies bending over without panties.

Did you see the wide shots last night? I know you missed the one you were watching for. Your really having bad luck getting that one.:biggrin: