Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

Whatever, it is of course real life when you kneel on the toilet to play with your pussy to avoid the cameras and of course there is the complete lack of vsible pussy during the showers ... and yet at the same time she gave those 2 walks through the flat that no-one mange to capture. Must have got over her fever though.

There are a lot of plusses with Jasmin but a lot of minuses also. Personally i think she takes the mickey a little bit much like those cam girls with well here's a tiny bit but actually someone's going to have to cough a lot of money to see what the really want to see ... not suggesting that's what sh's doing just that it feels a little bit like we're being had. Look there have been many worse girls for that and she's pretty enough to get away with it but it's like RLC couples who always have sex under the covers a bit of a rip off. Yes they're not doing anything technically wrong but it is kind of against the spirit and they are taking up the place of someone who wouldn't be so deliberate and have sex or bate out in the open like a normal person.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Whatever, it is of course real life when you kneel on the toilet to play with your pussy to avoid the cameras and of course there is the complete lack of vsible pussy during the showers ... and yet at the same time she gave those 2 walks through the flat that no-one mange to capture. Must have got over her fever though.

There are a lot of plusses with Jasmin but a lot of minuses also. Personally i think she takes the mickey a little bit much like those cam girls with well here's a tiny bit but actually someone's going to have to cough a lot of money to see what the really want to see ... not suggesting that's what sh's doing just that it feels a little bit like we're being had. Look there have been many worse girls for that and she's pretty enough to get away with it but it's like RLC couples who always have sex under the covers a bit of a rip off. Yes they're not doing anything technically wrong but it is kind of against the spirit and they are taking up the place of someone who wouldn't be so deliberate and have sex or bate out in the open like a normal person.

you're right

The WCs are hidden so that no-one sees or hears pissing or shitting not as a hiding place for drug taking and masturbation.

And although I am sure My Belle is unknowingly doing this because of her lousy camera positions but she is hidden for such a long time in her room by the wardrobe. Maybe there is yet another mirror there but it is very annoying because she could be her room for 15 minutes and you would not catch a glimpse.

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

A reminder that Megan also put on a show for her boyfriend in the toilet. She turned out OK, yes? And Megan did it a lot more blatantly than Jasmin, if that is indeed what Jasmin did

Yes but it is kind of against the idea of the site. She's not doing there to provide a show for her boyfriend, she's doing that so other people don't see her do it. Therefore they satisfy themselves away from way they normally would otherwise they might start to touch themselves more visibly. RLC would not make any more if couples had sex off camera all the time - if there was no expectation no-one would be paying. 

As for Megan well nobody got a decent pussy shot of her in all the time she was there. That is mainly due to her terrible cameras and having one of those pussies, like Jasmin's which appears to be difficult to get a picture of, so that's not necessarily a criticism of Megan. I understand that shy people like Megan can blossom and she did but I don't think Jasmin's shy.

I am not having a huge go but there is a serious lack of bating in Barcelona compared to with the couples and indeed the real life of girls in their early 20s and satisfying themselves off camera is just another reason for that.

Still, we'll see how this develops.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The WCs are hidden so that no-one sees or hears pissing or shitting not as a hiding place for drug taking and masturbation.

And although I am sure My Belle is unknowingly doing this because of her lousy camera positions but she is hidden for such a long time in her room by the wardrobe. Maybe there is yet another mirror there but it is very annoying because she could be her room for 15 minutes and you would not catch a glimpse.

In fact just now even I got bored waiting for her to appear on the camera while in her room. It's kind of like the balcony problems only worse. I don't think it is wrong to have private time out of shot, just to take a break but to use it to sctually not show part of  your real life is a bit off.

I do not beleive that Jasmine falls into this catagory,
Involves intense, recurrent and sexually arousing fantasies involving the exposure of the individual's genitals. This may, in turn, translate into putting this fantasy into action and engaging in these behaviors. However, a key feature of this need is that the individual be a stranger or unsuspecting.
Leora has a fetish for exhibitionism.
Because one makes the decission to live life on RLC for a short periods of time, in no way means they must conform to exhibionism in any way, but if this person does in fact have the desires or fantasies of exhibitionism, then of course we the voyuer benefit.
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

A reminder that Megan also put on a show for her boyfriend in the toilet. She turned out OK, yes? And Megan did it a lot more blatantly than Jasmin, if that is indeed what Jasmin did

You are of course right about that and I am going on other's speculation since I did not see it but then I see nothing wrong with speculation provided it makes reasonable assumptions and she certainly couldn't have been just pissing or shitting. Maybe she was just making a private phone call (because of the lack of audio) or just showing a few pictures to her boyfriend.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Speak for yourself mate :cool:

Well if you have some I'm glad for you but I've spoken to quite a lot of people on here who claim not to have seen one and they are people who have shared plenty with me. Of course it could be super elusive like Belle's butthole shot yesterday which I know lots of people would love to have captured but did not.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You are of course right about that and I am going on other's speculation since I did not see it but then I see nothing wrong with speculation provided it makes reasonable assumptions and she certainly couldn't have been just pissing or shitting. Maybe she was just making a private phone call (because of the lack of audio) or just showing a few pictures to her boyfriend.

She certainly could have been putting on a show, but I remember when Megan put on the show she came out from the bathroom all sweaty, hair messed and up kind of 'glowing' with satisfaction. Jasmin comes out looking like how she went in. Maybe she's Skyping with friends, family, even kids, and she wants to be absolutely sure we don't see anything.

Or maybe she's rubbing one out, but I'm not convinced

• Upvote 2