Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You do know jailbait has nothing to do with a girl's age right,,,it's her appearance and the way she dresses,,you could be 30 years old and still look like a jailbait.

If none of us knew Belle's age,,,and we bumed into her on the street,,at least 98% of people here would think that she was 12-15 years old.

And I was just messing and joking with you by the way.:biggrin:

not+everything+is+flat+in+florida.jpg

Mike better take this pic away , if christina see this you have to pay for it ,be sure for that !!!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

When the girls get insulted it only creates chaos amongst the Forum and that's when Flame-Baiting ( Food Fights ) begin. That's what we are trying to stop. There is no real need for it.

Everyone here on the Forums are Grown Adults and should be acting as Grown Adults. 

and with that being said i'm going to sit in the corner and suck my thumb while holding my breath until jasmine goes down on someone .......

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

and with that being said i'm going to sit in the corner and suck my thumb while holding my breath until jasmine goes down on someone .......

Nice knowing you longarm, you seem to be turning purple...:tongue:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

that will be the day , I think jasmine trying to put her time and go home LMAO

Just now, Benfold said:

Nice knowing you longarm, you seem to be turning purple...:tongue:

well now i have discovered two things:

1 if you hold your breath too long you pass out and you get a nasty headache

2 after you hold your breath till you pass out cranial pressure builds until your eyes pop out

So please give just a moment whist i shove my eyeballs back in my head.....

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

You do know jailbait has nothing to do with a girl's age right,,,it's her appearance and the way she dresses,,you could be 30 years old and still look like a jailbait.

If none of us knew Belle's age,,,and we bumed into her on the street,,at least 98% of people here would think that she was 12-15 years old.

And I was just messing and joking with you by the way.:biggrin:

not+everything+is+flat+in+florida.jpg

Mikey but it is the impression. If you say someone likes jailbait that tends not to be a good thing mate that is why I take exception to it.

She doesn't dress like a fucking 12 year old and she doesn't have tits and an arse like a 12 year old. She has a young looking face and acts a bit immaturely but that's it. If you saw in her white top in the street with those tits and thought she was 12 you're a moron. If you saw in the club dancing nobody would mistake she was an adult.

MAYBE YOU COME FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE BUT SAYING YOU LIKE JAILBAIT WHERE I LIVE WOULD LEAD TO A GREAT BIG SMACK IN THE TEETH.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

She left it at my house over the weekend,,sorry longarm,,,,,please tell her to come back and get it:biggrin:

that little heffer , well was she good at least , cause shes better than my mother and my mother aint half bad  ....... (okay i stole that from full metal jacket but i could not resist)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Ok, I've been away for a couple of days.  Who are the two new girls on the couch and loveseat?  Enquiring minds want to know....:biggrin:

we dont know they came in and beat up caro and lola and stole the apt been there ever since  lol

• Upvote 3