Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rita no hizo nada porque le dije antes de venir a Barcelona ,,, Si le gusta respirar ,, que es mejor no hacer mierda o mostrar mierda ,,, ella es muy inteligente y también ,,, todavía respirando lmaoo!:biggrin::biggrin:

Then, and forgive my naivete, so you walk into a place like this, if you do not want to show naked or play games with other housemates (which in principle is unknown) and I do not mean sex, but rubbing, fondling games, that if B1 had, at that time with the girls.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Then, and forgive my naivete, so you walk into a place like this, if you do not want to show naked or play games with other housemates (which in principle is unknown) and I do not mean sex, but rubbing, fondling games, that if B1 had, at that time with the girls.

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you are saying,,I think the translator messed it up somehow.

But I would just like to say that not everyone comes here for the same reasons.......look how many females have passed through RLC from the begginnig  until now and still to this day,even with all the nudity and the sex,,, RITA is still my # 1 woman,,,I love everything about her and that's a fact.::):heart::heart:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you are saying,,I think the translator messed it up somehow.

But I would just like to say that not everyone comes here for the same reasons.......look how many females have passed through RLC from the begginnig  until now and still to this day,even with all the nudity and the sex,,, RITA is still my # 1 woman,,,I love everything about her and that's a fact.::):heart::heart:

for me as crazy as it sounds was Danaya, I dont know why but she just kept my attention above all others while she was here

• Upvote 3

Well, my eyes are trying to close ... I can only, to wish a happy day to all of you, especially Rebecca, who will be reading us: p although I'm not quite agree with your goal, I encourage you to keep trying to revive this home.And if I have a chance, my tokens, They will also be for you ...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I don't protect RLC, I just don't like seeing the girls insulted because they're not meeting your sky-high expectations.

Your not the only one that feels this way. And if I'm accused of being an RLC Spokesman and defending the girls then so be it. If others are free to criticize we're free to defend. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

It depends what time you started watching I guess. Rita was too early for me. For quite a time RLC to me was only about The Goddess from the first moment I saw that arse. Of course she is so much more than that with a huge array of talents. 

Then I discovered Nelly and her smile and Masha with her enthusiasm - she possibly laughs more than Nelly and certainly talks more than her. however physically neither of these women are my type. Kristy most definitely is butof course I didn't see much of her firstly because I only had eyes for Leora and secondly when she returned it was to an exclusively premium flat.

The first Barcelona girl to do it for me was Ilona with her incredibly expressive face and quickly changing emotions plus I fancied her rotten almost as much as Leora although a very different body type, but probably prettier.

And then this wild child Belle. She was a burst of energy. With those bangs I thought she looked like one of my dream girls Harley Quinn. Her hair was fantastic but naturally I was drawn to her arse. I have said before that she does feel like that hot stepdaughter who you desperately want to protect and worry about ut at the same time desperately want to fuck. Belle is so full life and such a free spirit. She is totally out of control when she dances and the music just animates her like a battery would a toy. Of course she was on B1 and I don't know if the other pixie Megan with a tootally different nature and incredible body would have captured my heart/libido if I had been on B2.

However the Barca girls, will go and the extraordinary Leora will remain. It's almost like My Belle is the affair and Leora is the marriage.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean why Rebecca left but because let me tell you Megan was conflicted about leaving and she absolutely loved what she did at the party. The issue was purely what her BF and family might thing. She had a long talk with Stella and Belle and I am convinced for this and other reasons that Megan would have taken part again but only with those 2. When she talked about it Megan's face was beaming like you would never believe. She made the decision to go and then after talking it through said that if she had waited before making her decision she might have stayed especially with the 2 I mentioned around. One day if Megan loses her BF, Belle and Megan can get a flat together.

I have a feeling this is mostly wild fantasy on your part but I like it! Megan really came out of her shell at that party and despite leaving soon after was really enjoying herself and was the life of the party right up until she left. I'd love to see her come back some day.

• Upvote 2