Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IS STILL HERE,,STILL HOPING,,STILL PRAYING FOR SOMETHING MAGICAL TO HAPPEN IN THIS APT,,YOU GUYS ARE SOME DIEHARD FANS FOR REAL..::)

WE ARE IN OUR SECOND WEEK NOW AFTER LOLA LEFT,,AND THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS EVERYDAY,,,,,I THINK THAT COUCH GETS MORE ACTION THAN THE REST OF US LMAOO!!!

HOW LONG CAN YOU GUYS WATCH THEM WATCHING THEIR PHONES,THE TELEVISION OR IPADS?

THIS IS WHAT I CALL EXTREME DEDICATION,,,JUST WAITING FOR THAT NIPPLE SLIP OR FOR THE JAILBAIT BELLE TO GET NAKED AND SHOW THAT KITTY KAT:biggrin::biggrin:

It seems as though the Magic Days have come and gone.

• Upvote 2

Well if anyone thinks that B2 is sinking then feel free to abandon ship. I did it with B1 and a few others. But I've learned that no matter how boring you think it is and I don't think it is boring. When youleast expect it one or more of the girls will do something different and surprise the hell out you. I hope I'm not working when it does. Then the sme people that abandon ship will come running beck asking for pics and videos if what they missed. It's happened before and it'll happen again.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It seems as though the Magic Days have come and gone.

yes they have StnCld- at least for now- we all wait for them to return, and you know all to well who I am talking about:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well if anyone thinks that B2 is sinking then feel free to abandon ship. I did it with B1 and a few others. But I've learned that no matter how boring you think it is and I don't think it is boring. When youleast expect it one or more of the girls will do something different and surprise the hell out you. I hope I'm not working when it does. Then the sme people that abandon ship will come running beck asking for pics and videos if what they missed. It's happened before and it'll happen again.:biggrin:

yes it will DES- history repeating itself:biggrin::biggrin:

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes it will DES- history repeating itself:biggrin::biggrin:

learned my lesson going to keep a prepaid card set aside so next time I'm good, :dodgy: followed RLC off and on for 2 1/2 yrs  and I missed the best night ever it wont happen again

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

learned my lesson going to keep a prepaid card set aside so next time I'm good, :dodgy: followed RLC off and on for 2 1/2 yrs  and I missed the best night ever it wont happen again

sounds good EMMETT- planning ahead, cause it will happen sometime

17 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sounds good EMMETT- planning ahead, cause it will happen sometime

last time my bank had a block on my card from foreign countries  and would not let me sign up to rlc then I had to get my bank to drop the block then because I tried a few times to sign up to rlc ,rlc would not let me sign up well it took me 3 days to finally get back on rlc I was pulling my hair out by then hearing what I was missing.so now I am going with a pre paid for next time