Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

last time my bank had a block on my card from foreign countries  and would not let me sign up to rlc then I had to get my bank to drop the block then because I tried a few times to sign up to rlc ,rlc would not let me sign up well it took me 3 days to finally get back on rlc I was pulling my hair out by then hearing what I was missing.so now I am going with a pre paid for next time

good to hear- keep it handy

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes they have StnCld- at least for now- we all wait for them to return, and you know all to well who I am talking about:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes I cannot wait for Nikki and jenny to return and put some life back into these damn Barcelona Apts Beaver67,,,,since they both left,,this place has gone to hell in a Wicker Basket:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

You all still think moving Prudy Dullsville to B2 was a good idea? Other than look gorgeous like she could have done in her room at B1 what does she do other than sit there not drinking, not dancing and generally just sitting? The only remotely interesting things that happen are when she has left the LR or the building. She was promising for a couple of days with her 2 naked walks but that was really it. She's getting away with it because she sleeps topless and shows cameltoe but take away her physicality and what have you got? I feel Becca is struggling because My Belle won't play without the Happy Juice - this was a problem even before Lola left because I have no doubt Milena's party put a stop that as RLC took drastic action - and Belle can only do so much naked dancing on her own and in the LR has to wait until Prudy Dullsville is in bed. In the end Rebecca and My Belle need an injection of life from a third girl rather than a vampire sucking the life out of a party and I am not sure that Lara is the girl either although we know she can put back to the alcohol and appears unfazed by nudity and probably would join in with it if the others got naked given by the amount of time she wears just the tiniest underwear. We need a new 3rd girl desperately because this apartment is dying.

Maybe remove Kittty from her semi useless BF and bring her to Barcelona ... she looks like she could liven it up.

• Upvote 3

Good morning to all, A perfect day in Barcelona, we seem to be in October.

For people who bother you that people say our opinion and that many of those who write here, we can be disappointed with the development of the performance (or lack of it). Not for nothing is there any (not saying much, because I hope they are not more than 5 or 6) love to spend hours looking girls sitting in front of a mobile or a TV watching movies (that big plan). Complaining is not bad, if the person receiving the complaint, who understands the needs of complains. I am convinced that RLC is much more responsive to our complaints that many participants in this page. Not for nothing, but because RLC is not a stupid company and does not want to lose money, in fact investors would withdraw immediately from the company and would close company unable to pay couples and girls that are here, and those who are Behind the scenes, if the company is not profitable.

I do not say it's impossible, but I am convinced that reliving the situation that existed before is very complicated, starting each person is different, and comparisons, they would always be present. But I think, that most want is to aspire to the good, but I have clear and reading the thread is clearly not what we want most of which we speak here, it is that B1 B2, become a couple of convents.

And finally, speaking of Kitty, and making it clear, I do not follow this house, I think this girl is pretty immature (words I've heard a lot about it, people that if follow), so I think it would not be good decision as they often whimsical and troublemakers.

8 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Well if anyone thinks that B2 is sinking then feel free to abandon ship. I did it with B1 and a few others. But I've learned that no matter how boring you think it is and I don't think it is boring. When youleast expect it one or more of the girls will do something different and surprise the hell out you. I hope I'm not working when it does. Then the sme people that abandon ship will come running beck asking for pics and videos if what they missed. It's happened before and it'll happen again.:biggrin:

I don't think anything magical is gonna happen with these lot expect the occasional dancing on a Friday or Saturday night which is better than nothing. The older more experienced Lola was the reason all the exciting stuff happened and i was surprised some were celebrating when she left. By her leaving the Titanic had already hit the iceberg and no amount them getting occasionally nude was gonna make this apt any more exciting or bring the ship to the surface. They just don't have enough character or maturity to be like Lola. Do you think Lola would cover up or stop walking around naked because there is a prude girl around ? With the exception of Belle they are naturally boring iphonaholic bore snores. Rebecca is on a Webcam site and can't even show her tits to the audience let alone do a show. Why Jasmin is even here is baffling but i will give her a pass because of those tits :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

RLC sollte ein paar Mädchen einladen und eine "SEX-TOYS Party" veranstalten.

Bei diesen modernen "Tupperpartys" sind die Frauen immer sehr glücklich :blush:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RLC should invite a few girls and host a "SEX-TOYS Party".

In these modern "Tupperpartys" the women are always very happy :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You all still think moving Prudy Dullsville to B2 was a good idea? Other than look gorgeous like she could have done in her room at B1 what does she do other than sit there not drinking, not dancing and generally just sitting? The only remotely interesting things that happen are when she has left the LR or the building. She was promising for a couple of days with her 2 naked walks but that was really it. She's getting away with it because she sleeps topless and shows cameltoe but take away her physicality and what have you got? I feel Becca is struggling because My Belle won't play without the Happy Juice - this was a problem even before Lola left because I have no doubt Milena's party put a stop that as RLC took drastic action - and Belle can only do so much naked dancing on her own and in the LR has to wait until Prudy Dullsville is in bed. In the end Rebecca and My Belle need an injection of life from a third girl rather than a vampire sucking the life out of a party and I am not sure that Lara is the girl either although we know she can put back to the alcohol and appears unfazed by nudity and probably would join in with it if the others got naked given by the amount of time she wears just the tiniest underwear. We need a new 3rd girl desperately because this apartment is dying.

Maybe remove Kittty from her semi useless BF and bring her to Barcelona ... she looks like she could liven it up.

Jasmin did kill this apt all she wants to do is watch tv or talk to her boyfriend she does not want to party,i don't understand why she wanted to move in here she saw the girls party and knew that's what they did here,like one guy said she could be doing what she does here at Barc 1,why did she need to kill Barc 2??? where are the shared baths the full body massages  the twister games or even body painting all we get is them watching tv every night now,its like they are not even trying now Jasmin is here not sayin they need to have a orgy every night but they could be doing more than watching tv every night

• Upvote 3

All I'm saying is just because some of us are okay with watching the girls do anything doesn't mean we don't want to see more. We are patience enough to wait for things to change and enjoy what we see in the mean time. Like all the girls topless now. We choose to not going to waste our time complaining about it. 

I've been called a RLC spokesman and bitched at because they think I'm defending the girls. Why? All because I don't complain about things. And it mostly comes from the same ones that cry about free speech and it's they're opinion if you even ask them what they are complaining about.

I don't care if people complain. If you put girls in here that would have an orgy every night they'd still find something to complain about. I don't bitch at people for complaining they're going to any way. And If I'm a RLC spokesman and A defender of the girls because I don't? Then so be it.

And with that I'm out for likely another 12 hour work day. Everyone have a good day or evening as the case may be and I hope something exciting happens for you.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4