Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I have no problem with Rebecca doing the cam thing I agree that she doesn't have to do it in the LR. Take it back to her room likw she was doing. She's keeping the girls from relaxing in the LR. Didn't think I'd see the other apartments beat B2 but lately they aren't having any trouble.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They never had a big show (except belle). ... Just some teasing. ... Even rebeccas cam show seems to be softcore (btw, I find this very strange). 

If you still have hope, it is fine for you. ... but ... It will not happen. ... They will have some half-naked, uninvolved dancing or some other idiotic show that looks only like work. ... No fun, not excitement, no action. ... Just tasing. ... It is sad, if you comparere this with the parties they had just a few weeks before. ... Very sad. :(

I would just compare it to B1 until Anna and Polya left which was always lively, full of interaction between the girls, and nobody complained too much although all there was topless exercising and some naked dancing, which My Belle has moved on a stage in B2. I don't expect orgies but there are a couple of elements that are kind of affecting the atmosphere. These girls get on well but their interaction is now very limited.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I would just compare it to B1 until Anna and Polya left which was always lively, full of interaction between the girls, and nobody complained too much although all there was topless exercising and some naked dancing, which My Belle has moved on a stage in B2. I don't expect orgies but there are a couple of elements that are kind of affecting the atmosphere. These girls get on well but their interaction is now very limited.

Mainly because of the usual problem that keeps cropping up, they can't leave there devices alone for 5 mins!

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They never had a big show (except belle).

Then you must have missed it, Rebecca is the only girl in the apartments (except Carolina) who has eaten pussy on camera. And she ate 3 different girls. Surely you have not forgotten that?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Then you must have missed it, Rebecca is the only girl in the apartments (except Carolina) who has eaten pussy on camera. And she ate 3 different girls. Surely you have not forgotten that?

It doesn't take very long for the complaints to restart because they are having a lazy couple of days. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

While I have no problem with Rebecca doing the cam thing I agree that she doesn't have to do it in the LR. Take it back to her room likw she was doing. She's keeping the girls from relaxing in the LR. Didn't think I'd see the other apartments beat B2 but lately they aren't having any trouble.

The girls relaxing in the LR is even more boring. ... It is all about a 24/7 smartphone marathon with the addition of TV. ... Even watching paint dry is more fun. ;)

This cast is not bad, but there is a girl like Irma needed, that is extroverted and motivating. ... It also would help, if the girls would start to be more open. ... Nude only is simply not enough.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

yeah said she would not do it again without the chips and tartar sauce!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah I realise the irony of what I've just done but if people speak the truth they speak the truth.

Becca if anything started the expectations on here and it is not her fault that Belle does not want to perform without Happy Juice. I feel Becca would really eat her pussy and Jasmin's given the chance, but she doesn't need to.