Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I'm just going to wait and see if there will be a party tonight or Monday

I think it will be 2moro, the girls in B1 are in there lazy clobber now, Lara is combing a wig ! Will be odd if they have 2 seperate parties 

• Upvote 1

Well that was totally unfair. What chance do I stand with 2 naked pixies? Once again even though surely I knows it's going happen I missed Jasmin's naked hall/LR walk and Belle's towelled one later. But they were naked in the BaR together :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Very hard for my OCD missing the best bits from 2 girls. At least Jasmin put panties on before Belle made it out of the shower - I might missed a good vision of Belle at the end but her shower was short. I was ready for Belle in her room but she dived undercover and I don't thiink I missed anything. Oh looks like My Belle is on the phone again.

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Good evening to all and good Sunday, this evening it seems that nothing has changed, we hope in the future

We surely can't have 3 dud nights in a row even though I loved My Belle's nakedness last night and this morning it's much better when she dances and has the joy all over her cute face.

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Good evening to all and good Sunday, this evening it seems that nothing has changed, we hope in the future

very quiet in B2 tonight. Some costume samples B1 before morning fashioned Halloween Party .. If another quiet evening today.

• Upvote 1