Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I missed most of that - bloody camcaps (because it's addictive) and no sign that she was going to change 10 minutes ago - but again she was on the floor of the bath not showing her pussy and mysteriously came back from the balcony with knickers on and dressed immediately.

I fear My Belle has lost her way - changing off camera again after 6 weeks of changing on camera. Every shower previously she was up 90% of the time and facing the camera at least 30% of the time - that is until today!

I think I'll search the net for My Belle because there's more change of finding than her doing anything else the rest of her stay.

Good luck with that search. Hasn't done me any good.:confused: But then I don't have any info to go on either.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I missed most of that - bloody camcaps (because it's addictive) and no sign that she was going to change 10 minutes ago - but again she was on the floor of the bath not showing her pussy and mysteriously came back from the balcony with knickers on and dressed immediately.

I fear My Belle has lost her way - changing off camera again after 6 weeks of changing on camera. Every shower previously she was up 90% of the time and facing the camera at least 30% of the time - that is until today!

I think I'll search the net for My Belle because there's more change of finding than her doing anything else the rest of her stay.

So after doing something for six weeks she change her behavior for just one day, and from that you draw the conclusion that she will never go back to the way it was before and it's all over? That's beyond pessimism.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Good luck with that search. Hasn't done me any good.:confused: But then I don't have any info to go on either.

Not found anything either, but then it took me long enough with Ilona and then i stumbled upon her by chance and nothing recent.. 

Looking at it this evening is going to be a boring one.

• Upvote 1