US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

sorry that the previous thread closed before i could comment but to summarize your responses:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lkoa022fx56zowfrl9giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aqsnzh8e04x0jtzkyrgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aqsnzh8e04x0jtzkyr

I see your severe mental and emotional problems have not improved.   Becoming close to padded cell time for you, comrade Golfer.:tongue:

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

After battling Covid-19, Fox News host Neil Cavuto returned to the airwaves on Sunday, where he spoke in favor of vaccine mandates. "I know it's going to get me in trouble," Cavuto told Fox News host...

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

After battling Covid-19, Fox News host Neil Cavuto returned to the airwaves on Sunday, where he spoke in favor of vaccine mandates. "I know it's going to get me in trouble," Cavuto told Fox News host...

Except if you read the misleading article you will see that Fox News does not have a vaccine mandate. People willingly sharing their vaccine status is not a vaccine mandate. The story is just another distortion of truth by a left wing propaganda blog.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Coal baron Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia has succeeded in blocking the part of President Biden's Build Back Better bill that would have moved the U.S. electricity grid quickly to green energy.This...

Nice photo of "Sleepy Joe" toasting his puppet master.  Moving the U.S. quickly to a green energy grid that won't work is the surest way to ensure Chinese Communist dominance of the world.:dodgy:

O_U812 and Golfer posting a deluge of left wing propaganda stories on this thread does not change the fact that Joe Biden and the Democrats are in an out of control downward spiral in American voter public opinion polls. The end is near for Democratic Party control of Congress. :cool:

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

If Neil Cavuto had really been concerned about the dangers of Covid he would have gone on a diet to lose weight just like our fat ass dictator goverrnor in Illinois, the obese JB( Jelly Belly) Pritsker, needs to lose weight to protect himself from a serious reaction to a Covid infection.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see your severe mental and emotional problems have not improved.   Becoming close to padded cell time for you, comrade Golfer.:tongue:

you bring just naturally out that response. but i wouldn't take your home away. oh that's right. you have the padded asspartment to live in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Except if you read the misleading article you will see that Fox News does not have a vaccine mandate. People willingly sharing their vaccine status is not a vaccine mandate. The story is just another distortion of truth by a left wing propaganda blog.

don't pretend that you actually read anything. fox news has a mandatory vaccine or DAILY testing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

deathsantis is a moron. apparently he wants the entire state to get sick & die. but i'll bet that he's vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice photo of "Sleepy Joe" toasting his puppet master.  Moving the U.S. quickly to a green energy grid that won't work is the surest way to ensure Chinese Communist dominance of the world.:dodgy:

i would tell you to read the story but i know that you won't get past the picture. but green energy is the future whether you like it or not. but if you & the rest of the knuckle draggers keep getting in the way china will get ahead as a world power & stay ahead for good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1