US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you bring just naturally out that response. but i wouldn't take your home away. oh that's right. you have the padded asspartment to live in.

No, I live in a real 3 bedroom, two bath home and not in a closet size apartment like you do, comrade Golfer. 

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

O_U812 and Golfer posting a deluge of left wing propaganda stories on this thread does not change the fact that Joe Biden and the Democrats are in an out of control downward spiral in American voter public opinion polls. The end is near for Democratic Party control of Congress. :cool:

don't bet on that. qtrumplicans continue to have no policies to deal with anything at all. a win for you is a defeat for the entire country.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

deathsantis is a moron. apparently he wants the entire state to get sick & die. but i'll bet that he's vaccinated.

And anyone else that wants to be vaccinated in Florida is free to be vaccinated too, you ignorant Stalinist authoritarian propagandist.

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Neil Cavuto had really been concerned about the dangers of Covid he would have gone on a diet to lose weight just like our fat ass dictator goverrnor in Illinois, the obese JB( Jelly Belly) Pritsker, needs to lose weight to protect himself from a serious reaction to a Covid infection.

instead he's just like you ignoring reality until it smacks him in the face. but at least he's learned reality. you never will./

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Canadian exports of natural gas to the U.S. have hit a three year high thanks to the energy policies of the ignorant stupid dumb son of a bitch Joe Biden who has greatly reduced natural gas production in the U.S.:angry: 

if you had been paying attention to actual news you would know that the same problems are worldwide.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

instead he's just like you ignoring reality until it smacks him in the face. but at least he's learned reality. you never will./

You are so far lost in your Marxist utopian fantasy land that you lost touch with reality many years ago, comrade Golfer.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And anyone else that wants to be vaccinated in Florida is free to be vaccinated too, you ignorant Stalinist authoritarian propagandist.

and anyone that doesn't want to be vaccinated is free to spread disease at will. not my idea of what i want for a vacation spot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You are so far lost in your Marxist utopian fantasy land that you lost touch with reality many years ago, comrade Golfer.

sorry but you have no credibility about anything from your asspartment in oppositeland.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and anyone that doesn't want to be vaccinated is free to spread disease at will. not my idea of what i want for a vacation spot.

If you knew anything about covid you would know that vaccinated people can spread the virus just as easily as unvaccinated people.