Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It is a shame it's not Belle's rear. Not only in my opinion does My Belle have an even sexier arse but there's some possibility it might be naked.

I love her smil LOL , and she is the life of the apartment , now I can't understand one thing If jasmine can dance why she never joins dancing and having fun with B&R

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Naked dancing is more than teasing.

No. It is teasing. ... Do you remember Irma. She did dancing for fun. Therfore, it was also fun to watch. ... The current cast did all this just for teasing. It is work and nothing more. ... Exterm boring ans useless. 

• Upvote 2

well i feel some criticism is called for as they seemingly felt the need to talk shit about the party, and acted like they were doing someone a favor by coming at all. lets compare shall we :

From what i have witnessed thus far the first extravaganza's were driven by anna polya and dima and they started at b-1

the second get together was not actually a party the got drugs, took said drugs got horny and acted on it and it turned out to be a farce aka the bedsheet fiasco

the first actual party that comes to mind is the sushi party this was driven by milena (regardless of her motivation) and she brought the guests who provided yet more "party favors"

As for this group (post milena) several attempts have been made to break the ice to no avail.

The halloween party was yet again driven by b-1, and if i might say so was one damn good valiant effort on the part of the b-1 girls to provide a good time (especially lima). I dont know what b-2 requires or expects from a party to consider it a good party (fire jugglers-circus midgets-live monkeys flying out of someones ass) but any party is only as good as those attending, and b-2 were not appreciative guests to put it nicely.

So yes I do feel some ownership needs to placed for that mess and it falls squarely on b-2 shoulders.

I know I will catch all matter of hell for this post but so be it, thats how i see it , and as always this is my opinion.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

No. It is teasing. ... Do you remember Irma. She did dancing for fun. Therfore, it was also fun to watch. ... The current cast did all this just for teasing. It is work and nothing more. ... Exterm boring ans useless. 

I miss Irma LOL :-(

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It may only be my perception, but I guess that's what my continuing subscription depends on?  It seems to me that Belle really enjoys her dancing.  And I believe her smile and good nature to be genuine.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thinking back to the days when Ilona spent hours and hours on her laptop she did not get as much stick for doing that as these girls get now for doing a similar thing. Just saying!  Its because of the mad parties that now action is wanted all the time.

but wasnt ilona actually working when she was doing that??? AND during her second visit she was a completely different person far better i might add. I would be more forgiving if that was the case here, for instance becca doing her cam shows (even if they are a bit tame) she is working not playing candy crush or whatever it is jas is always doing

• Upvote 2

Just now, temp01 said:

It may only be my perception, but I guess that's what my continuing subscription depends on?  It seems to me that Belle really enjoys her dancing.  And I believe her smile and good nature to be genuine.

Belle is the only girl in the current cast that i like to watch. ... She is always part of the action (and real doing so), but also need some people that provide some ideas and start things. With girls like Rebecca and Jasmin, she is most of the time nothing more as a couch potato.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I have to step in. My Belle's been dancing since day one. That's what she loves to do. If you cannot tell that's who she is, you really do not pay attention. Put music on and Belle becomes a force of nature. There is nothing calculated about her dancing. She just goes wild. At the moment there appears to be some issues and one of them might be a member of this household who when they tried to get going yesterday before going to B1 just put the atmosphere down a level. In B1 with Polya, Anna, Stella, there was no stopping her. Is anything short of lesbian sex teasing to you but then My Belle's done more of that than Irma too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys, without many words as well.
respond in sincerity ...
who last girl that made you show?
and who is the only girl who made lesbian show?

I do not answer, but the name that you know is the only girl who deserves to stay here.

Both My Belle and Rebecca have done that and My Belle more.