Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

25 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

¿Sabes algo? ¿O simplemente difundiendo un rumor? No se supone para publicar especulaciones sobre lo que sucede fuera de la vivienda.

Because you believe in Cocreto I say nothing, because I could not see whether the news that has reached me is true. Just know that if true, is very good for Belle. In addition it will be a public news is nothing that anyone could not see. You think there are no people who know the real data of Belle?

Thanks for the advice, but do not worry, here, will not bother anyone.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

I hope Jasmin never coms back , how much more can any one look pretty face the's all , and the dance she did I think she got some kind of messag 

wow!  i wonder how fast you and others would change your mind if she did really start getting loose, sexy, and show all and play before she actually leaves this time!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow! Mi chiedo quanto velocemente si e gli altri potrebbe cambiare idea se lei ha veramente iniziare a ricevere sciolto, sexy, e mostrare tutti e giocare prima che in realtà lascia questa volta!

possible that while friends are not home, Jasmine let us show like last night and I hope naked?

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

wow!  i wonder how fast you and others would change your mind if she did really start getting loose, sexy, and show all and play before she actually leaves this time!

If she dose I will change my mind but so far she is good for nothing only 5 minute Dance if you happy you can have her 

• Upvote 1