Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh don't get me wrong there some quite hilarious moments as we Mods read through every post on the forum, and even many quite good discussions, and at times it makes me laugh very hard at all the craziness. I do enjoy the forum, just the complaining gets old.

Thestarider :-) why is that It's get old LOL if no one Complains CC will tern Like RLM LMAO , you wouldn't have one person then Visiting  CC to write , By the way if RLC do some fun things no one will Complain   

and your Forum get more members , what goes around comes around 2 to tango , by the way I am not trying any problem  peace :angel: 

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not think anyone complain about taste, I at least not.

We just want the while we are here, it's fun, is emotion, and why not a little party. If the girls have fun, we are happy, do not you think?

If the complaint after complaint read, imagine the frustration that as customers, we feel every night, without appreciating entertainment houses.

Sure. But people here complain about everything and often complain about getting the very thing they were asking for a week ago.

Just in the last couple of months there was:

• complaining when the bearded guy showed up
  • complaining about Stella being lazy and ruining the mood in the apartment
  • complaining about Lola being domineering and ruining the mood
  • complaining about drugs being used at the parties
  • complaining about drugs showing up on camera
  • complaining about the girls doing anything off camera
  • complaining about Carolina covering herself with a sheet during an orgy
  • complaining that there were no drugs being used anymore
  • complaining that the mood was ruined when Stella and Lola left

RLC would be stupid to actually listen to the complaints of people here, they change from week to week and are often contradictory.

They'll pay attention if enough people cancel their subscriptions. That might happen with this current mix. Three of the girls (Jasmin, Lara, Melissa) don't seem interested in doing much other than showering/staring at their phones (and Jasmin actually shows the most of these 3). Belle and Becca are capable of doing things, but not without someone else leading the way. Lima is uninhibited but will never get any of the others to do anything with her. It's just not a great mix at the moment.

I think some of this is just luck. RLC hires the girls but it's probably hard to know exactly how they'll be on cam until they get there. Some girls start off conservatively and then change (Polya was like this). Would she have changed even if her roommates hadn't been Irma and Ilona? Who knows? What would happen if Jasmin was put into an apartment with those two? Who knows?

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Sure. But people here complain about everything and often complain about getting the very thing they were asking for a week ago.

RLC would be stupid to actually listen to the complaints of people here, they change from week to week and are often contradictory.

They'll pay attention if enough people cancel their subscriptions. That might happen with this current mix. Three of the girls (Jasmin, Lara, Melissa) don't seem interested in doing much other than showering/staring at their phones (and Jasmin actually shows the most of these 3). Belle and Becca are capable of doing things, but not without someone else leading the way. Lima is uninhibited but will never get any of the others to do anything with her. It's just not a great mix at the moment.

I think some of this is just luck. RLC hires the girls but it's probably hard to know exactly how they'll be on cam until they get there. Some girls start off conservatively and then change (Polya was like this). Would she have changed even if her roommates hadn't been Irma and Ilona? Who knows? What would happen if Jasmin was put into an apartment with those two? Who knows?

very well said. 

all shal start cancelling membership and complain at same time. 

• Upvote 1

I really do feel based upon the current level of discontent that a shakeup is coming in B1 and B2.  I am curious if the girls sign a contract to be there for a certain amount of time?  I am assuming they can be removed earlier if RLC is not happy with things.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, timber said:

I agree with you most but Complaning I think it helps if RLC reading , may be that's why the girls you mention did change the end may be I am wrong but that's how I see , and I don't Understand why is so bad if some one complains isn't this forum for discation  , then what is good this forum for just want to hear only the good stuff , I knothist there is lot of good thing writen why no one comply about the good ,   don't get me wrong you have 5 fingers they not all the same 

• Upvote 1

Ignoring all that, here's a complaint.

Belle's camera by her balcony points towards bed ... brilliant.

However she has just spent 20 minutes naked in her room of which we saw about 2 minutes with Camera 13 which generally has the darker light.

Camera 14 with just a slight adjustment position could include her bed and that corner - maybe less good for the bed but a lot more Belle nudity.

8 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I'd like to see rebecca who masturbates in front of the cam with her pussy in sight for us ....
naked with sexy high heels

never gonna happen becca has said on several occasions that she does not bate as she does not enjoy it, belle hd a go at her with a dildo and becca stopped her she didnt seem to like it, she does however enjoy oral sex with girls

as for the heels you should have been on last night belle and becca both wore heels

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I 'd como para ver a Rebecca que se masturba delante de la cámara con su coño a la vista para nosotros .... desnuda con alto atractivos de los talones

Or repeating it a million times, we can enjoy the show.

This well, and all girls know, take advantage of all the blind spots of the cameras, and from day one, seems to have it more than studied.

Rebecca looks like not close the door, because he knows that creates blind spots in the cam 8.

Here, everything is studied, what happens is that we sell blind donkey, as if it were a young mule.

• Upvote 1