Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I'm being paranoid but could My Belle's new BF have shut her nude dancing down? Could be a very long 30 days for me if he has. I hope not but 6 days! And with Jasmin ... this place could get even duller.  

It's not your Belle Jasmin is the problem , the girls can't feel confutable front  of Jasmin because Jasmin has to report  to when she lives from RLC Mother Teresa bless her sole 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

It's not your Belle Jasmin is the problem , the girls can't feel confutable from of Jasmin because Jasmin has to report  to when she lives from RLC Mother Teresa bless her sole 

Well they use to deal with it be Rebecca having a word and then they would shut the door on Jasmin but to go from 3 in 4 days (because she went for it in the afternoon while the other girls were at the beach) to 0 in 6 days (well her tit made a brief appearance in B1 although that was tame stuff compared to her normal wildness). Jasmin clearly has nio problem with her own nudity or that of the other 2 but the dancing she needs not be around for. 

Well I got off work early...

Rebecca something new I see. But a one piece, really?

Pixie Belle those Calvin's don't make that sweet butt of your look all that good.

Pixie Jasmin, love the lag warmers. Not if you let the girls out for some air that would be nice. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well if B1 and B2 follow that lead then I won't have a reason to stay.:cool:

We all watch for slightly different reasons.  Hopefully there's someone out there with a fetish for hot girls watching television. 'Cause that dude is having the time of his life right now.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

What Stella did was exciting? Right if you say so.

About the first time I've disagreed with you

I thought Stella was the perfect RLC resident. She masturbated semi-frequently, had sex on cam, looked absolutely fantastic all the time and was always happy to get involved with the other girls, no matter what they were doing. I miss her dearly, I think after Irma she is my number 2 Barca girl of all time

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, timber said:

We all watch for slightly different reasons.  Hopefully there's someone out there with a fetish for hot girls watching television. 'Cause that dude is having the time of his life right now.

Not the first time I've been bashed for my opinion. 

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

About the first time I've disagreed with you

I thought Stella was the perfect RLC resident. She masturbated semi-frequently, had sex on cam, looked absolutely fantastic all the time and was always happy to get involved with the other girls, no matter what they were doing. I miss her dearly, I think after Irma she is my number 2 Barca girl of all time

That's okay I just didn't care for her. I preferred Polya. 

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's okay I just didn't care for her. I preferred Polya. 

Polya was a babe too, but for me Stella had it all. In terms of appearance, I don't think there's been a better looking girl on RLC. Apart from the one and only, of course :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2