Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think this is really due to public complaints, among these I include myself, but please do not take this matter

I do not think so. ... Anyway, a change is needed. ... Better now, than just wait for weeks or even months with three girls watching tv every day.

But bored dancing is certainly a senseless change. That is true. 

• Upvote 2

I highly doubt complaints lead to them dancing, this has been the formula for months. Lola was the pioneer to these wasn't she? Everyone used to love seeing the dancing thumbnail cuz it meant the possibility of more to come. Seems many have lost that faith though. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'd genuinely rather watch them sit and talk than this, it's sad that they're having to do this because all people do is complain that they're not putting on a show. Well, here's your show. Happy now?

I don't think Belle was that into it tonight 

As rough as it's been around this thread and the two Barca apartments lately. I gotta say the RLC product as a whole has been pretty damn good lately. 

Kitty and smith have been a solid addition, had some good Halloween parties, Elisa fans got their wish, Kami got a good pounding yesterday and for me that's always fun, so it's not all bad. 

Oh! And the Masha and Sasha escapades. How could I forget that?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

As rough as it's been around this thread and the two Barca apartments lately. I gotta say the RLC product as a whole has been pretty damn good lately. 

Kitty and smith have been a solid addition, had some good Halloween parties, Elisa fans got their wish, Kami got a good pounding yesterday and for me that's always fun, so it's not all bad. 

it is true all the other apartments have become very interesting

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Exactly their are other apartments better than these at the moment